• Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Na that's enough for me. The squad is bad but not bad enough to forgive losing to Bournemouth twice and especially when we could get closer to 3rd place. Pathetic.

confusion 

I'm waiting for somebody to explain why Mount stayed on the pitch in the second half. Horrendous. The audacity of our fans to claim he is a special player. He is as average as it gets.

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am close to that

not blaming him, but goddamn I wanted that Alonso header to go in for the win and a hat trick :(

Even if Alonso did find the winner, all that would do is paper over the cracks.

• Like 4
Just now, Mana said:

Even if Alonso did find the winner, all that would do is paper over the cracks.

a lot of paper, as that really would have helped our top 5 chances, which is worth £50m or so

• Like 4
Just now, Vesper said:

a lot of paper, as that really would have helped our top 5 chances, which is worth £50m or so

Thing is even if we won this we would no doubt lose to Everton..which who knows may still do. I dont rate our top 5 chances if we cant win 2 in a row. Which we cant.

• Like 1
he would be better than bats as a SS role in a 4 4 2
he gets into goal scoring regions instinctively
Yes but he is way too slow. Having Giroud and Alonso as strikers must be the slowest striker partnership of all time.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Batshuayi needs gone, to the end of the world somewhere. Jorginho seems to offer little other than yellow cards the last few months. Defence don't trust each other or the keeper (fair enough, they're both garbage). We get rattled sooooo easy it's scary for a top side. Literally have no back bone. You can put a bet on us to drop points against any team that is struggling. Barkley ain't good enough to be in this side. Willian needs gone. Pedro is done. Genuinely happy to see half this team gone in the summer. It's unfortunate that the board didn't spend in January because we are in desperate need of something new here. Fair play to Alonso today. Never sure why he gets so much grief. Thought Reece had a decent game too. 

• Like 4

Bournemouth is not a good team and didn't play particularly well yet we only get a draw. This is what really piss me off. Sometimes, you are just unlucky and the other team play above their weight but that is not the case. 

Quick question, after following Chelsea the last couple of years intensely, and even closer this season with the addition of Pulisic - are you fans of Chelsea happy with your trainers and medical team? Seems your players are incredibly slow at returning from rehab, some with injuries that seemingly should not be keeping them out as long as they are.

1 hour ago, USATim said:

Quick question, after following Chelsea the last couple of years intensely, and even closer this season with the addition of Pulisic - are you fans of Chelsea happy with your trainers and medical team? Seems your players are incredibly slow at returning from rehab, some with injuries that seemingly should not be keeping them out as long as they are.

Good question! Tbh, I do not understand why we have some many injured players and why it takes so long for them to return to first team (except RLC). There is obviously something wrong happening here if you ask me.

• Like 1

Thanks, BXL. It is very strange to me. The updates on the injured players are also very clandestine. No timetables, no information about specifics regarding the injuries. One week Pulisic is training with the under 23s, the next he disappears. Very unusual.

7 hours ago, USATim said:

This season is an oddity in terms of injuries.

Overall, I think we are far better than most clubs (looking at Arsenal)

You can also look across to Madrid, at Eden Hazard, who has missed as many games  for Madrid this season, as he has for his entire 7 year stint with Chelsea. 

• Like 2