• Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Na that's enough for me. The squad is bad but not bad enough to forgive losing to Bournemouth twice and especially when we could get closer to 3rd place. Pathetic.

confusion 

I'm waiting for somebody to explain why Mount stayed on the pitch in the second half. Horrendous. The audacity of our fans to claim he is a special player. He is as average as it gets.

1 minute ago, chippy said:

I was just thinking exactly that!

Its quite incredible this team is still 4th when we're little more than a bang average mid table team.

Mate you do know you keep repeating the same message and quote several times yeah? Doesnt bother me, just pointing it out.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

No, we at least had quality players with us. This is worse. We play crap and have a crap squad plus a rookie manager....

That's easy to say in hindsight, I can assure you no one on here was saying that at the time.

• Like 1

We'll win games the day the players stop seeing 1 goal lead as enough to stop playing well. This has been going for quite number of years. That mentality has change. We need to learn to kill games 

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

That's easy to say in hindsight, I can assure you no one on here was saying that at the time.

Yup a shocker it was thats for sure, then Conte came and ripped it up. We have nothing going for us now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nasnet said:

We'll win games the day the players stop seeing 1 goal lead as enough to stop playing well. This has been going for quite number of years. That mentality has change. We need to learn to kill games 

Comes from the manager....the manager instill the mentality.