• Abraham (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't tell me there is no rigging going on with this VAR system. How can they overlook a clear and obvious foul, and actually have the gall to say they were wrong 20 mins later in the same ma

Thats a fucking red! VAR in PL is a disgrace!!

All ye Mason Mount haters... The lad was phenomenal today... As for Willian the less said about him the better...Sancho desperately needed come summer...

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Vesper said:

at the core foundational reasons level

NEVER underestimate the bias against Abramovich, who has been one of, if not THE main money men for Putin for 20 years

I know many laugh at this but look at his visa situ, and that is just a small tip of the iceberg in this global deep current cold war with Russia by NATO/UK

you cant add in the USA anymore to that troika (although the 2016 US election was a giant event that kicked the new shit all off, along with the annexation of the Crimea and the ongoing Ukraine conflict, and the Brexit manipulation)

as Trump is Putin's bought and paid for bitch

Yes...if we had an arab or American owner we wouldnt see half the shit fucking us over. Politics play a role of course it does and its a disgrace.

• Like 2

Spurs back to being our bitches, you love to see it. 

Let's not overanalyse today. We were fucking brilliant for the first 65 minutes. The red card VAR incident affected our concentration. Sloppy last 20/25 minutes. 

Barkley and Christensen absolutely fantastic today. Giroud has to start, I've been saying it for a little while now. The obvious difference between him and Tammy will reduce in time, but we're in a rut and sometimes you need to go back to experience. 

• Like 3

Jorginho is my man of the match, was very decent and was the main reason we had so much possession in the first half. Which made everyone play easier and build the foundation for this win. The way Caballero positions himself after a long ball from Alderweireld to either Tanganga or NDombele was shockingly hilarious. Glad Giroud had an impact. Should use him more in stead of Abraham, who wears me out. 

• Like 4

Fucking hell Frank starts Giroud and he fucking scores. Hopefully that means no more Batshuayi from the beginning. Plays a natural left sider on the left and we looked 100 times better too. What has Frank been thinking the previous months? Would really like to know. Barkley as well has struggled some games this season but another who could of been used more. Food for thought. Mount, surprisingly in the last 2 games vs top teams, very good.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Fucking hell Frank starts Giroud and he fucking scores. Hopefully that means no more Batshuayi from the beginning. Plays a natural left sider on the left and we looked 100 times better too. What has Frank been thinking the previous months? Would really like to know. Barkley as well has struggled some games this season but another who could of been used more. Food for thought. Mount, surprisingly in the last 2 games vs top teams, very good.

Being arrogant and embarrassingly tried to prove a point to the board. 

• Like 1

Even when we play good, we still don't make it count, we almost lost it at the end despite deserving to win 3-0 worrying as fuck for next week.

• Like 4

It’s laughable really. Dave needed to have his leg broken for officials to do anything. Just like Andre Gomes. 

This isn’t a VAR issue. If anything, VAR has helped expose the incompetence of English officiating 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The PGMOL have now said Geo Le Celso will not face any action as the incident was seen by the match officials.

Ladies and Gents......this is football.....Fuck off

This is the thing. I dont see VAR as a conspiracy of out to get teams blah.

Its just crap. The level has always been crap. This hasn't helped it or made it any less worse then it was. Just more annoying. 

Tbh not surprised no further action. I guess they cant award other teams the goals back after being wrongly disallowed. The thing is the 4th official was stood right there! Is he blind?! They should've kept quiet not come out 30 minutes later and say woops! How does that help

• Like 2
It’s laughable really. Dave needed to have his leg broken for officials to do anything. Just like Andre Gomes. 
This isn’t a VAR issue. If anything, VAR has helped expose the incompetence of English officiating 
I think we've all known about the abysmal standard of officiating for some time. The fact 0 English refs were in Russia spoke volumes.
  • Like 4

Happy happy days. Always good when we beat that shower of slags. Even better when Jose is in charge. Makes Mondays result just a bit better. Feel all the lads played well today but again we let them in from nothing. DELIGHTED for Marcos Alonso and Ollie. Both deserve a go and proved their worth today. Var is a shambles. I really wanted it to work but it's pathetic. There people in charge ain't got a scooby and that's the problem. Anyway great result. Bring on ze Germans

• Like 4