Jase
Followers 6

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is utter madness. He would cost £80m if he played for a PL club.

If you have the BT app tune into "Ziyech:Wizard of AMS". Gives you a great insight into the man aswell as the player. He goes over his personal feelings when Nouri collapsed (he was right next to him

Ziyech has been one of the better players for the last decade in the Eredivisie. He had an outstanding Champions League campaign last year with Ajax. Journalists here question if he has the quality to

Lampard on plans for Werner and Ziyech arrivals...

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/06/30/frank-lampard-reveals-chelsea-plans-for-hakim-ziyech-and-timo-we?cardIndex=0-1

‘I’m in the process of arranging those plans now.’ 

‘They’re both in different positions in the fact that Hakim hasn’t played for a long time because of the Dutch league situation [being abandoned and declared void in April] and obviously Timo finished at the weekend.

‘We will formulate a plan for them which will look slightly different individually. I’ll decide in the meantime how it looks at the training ground, whether that means mixing with the squad or whether it means some physical work in the shorter-term.’

‘In terms of these two players, we have to make sure they arrive with good fitness and freshness levels for next season.

‘They will have a longer break than the players we’ve already got in the squad so I’ll take that firmly into account and when I feel it’s the right time to bring them in and around the squad this season, I can do that. If not, the absolute priority is making sure they’re ready for next season.’

It was announced earlier today that people arriving in England from more than 50 countries will no longer need to quarantine from July 10. Think the Netherlands are on the list. Germany certainly are.

2 hours ago, Milan said:

Uploaded by Ajax 5 days ago.

wonderful video, he was a magician for Ajax, their creative force, they sure play wonderful football, simply great to watch. i still think its a blasphemy how they didnt reach the 2019 Champions League final, for sure they would have given the victims a tough game, unlike Spurs. Can't wait to see him in a blue shirt, he has a great football brain, his creativity, vision, passing, ball control, shooting, technique and eye for goal is amazing, Werner will have a field day in front of goal receiving those assists from Ziyech, it can be like a Cesc-Costa partnership, but even better :) 

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

It will be like a breath of fresh air watching him take corners.....atm we cant get it over the first man.

spot on mate, we need good corner takers, Ziyech is the man for that, its embarrasing how we cant take good corners nowadays, no wonder we hardly score from set pieces.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

spot on mate, we need good corner takers, Ziyech is the man for that, its embarrasing how we cant take good corners nowadays, no wonder we hardly score from set pieces.

For sure brother, we have sucked at it for far too long.

• Like 1

I suppose we are expecting him to hit the ground running (maybe not straight away) and be the player we know from his Ajax days. That is a positive thinking, which is great. And I really hope he will be a big hit in the Premier League. 

Fingers crossed it will not be the opposite case.