Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

22. Hakim Ziyech

Jas
Followers 6

Can't believe there is discussions about Pulisic or Werner to leave, this mug should be the first out of the door, a complete abomination with little to no sparks anything can change. Hope we get rid of him even in a loan, awful player.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is utter madness. He would cost £80m if he played for a PL club.

If you have the BT app tune into "Ziyech:Wizard of AMS". Gives you a great insight into the man aswell as the player. He goes over his personal feelings when Nouri collapsed (he was right next to him

Ziyech has been one of the better players for the last decade in the Eredivisie. He had an outstanding Champions League campaign last year with Ajax. Journalists here question if he has the quality to

After one game, vs Burnley everyone to claim him as "the wizard", that time I already told you that him wasn't so good. 
He didn't do something of really impressive in that match, 1 goal and 1 assist.. ok but the assist came from always same type of cross tried out several times ( one of many before or then it is the one right)
Monodimensional player: he does always the same and often without good results, morover without physical.

4 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Finally a player with world class creativity 

Rio said Frank said to him that Hakim passing is ridiculous. We just saw glimpses of it.

This is also great pass that lead to Werner chance.

As expected, Morocco have qualified for the AFCON next year. So, Ziyech and Mendy will be missing games for us next January.

22 hours ago, Jason said:

As expected, Morocco have qualified for the AFCON next year. So, Ziyech and Mendy will be missing games for us next January.

Damn, I forgot about Mendy being Senegalese. We are going to need a new/another GK. My opitions: 

Donnarumma - I think we are actually interested in him although I think he would be overkill. 

Areola - If Fulham go down he would be an excellent GK2 option. 

• 3 weeks later...

I do not understand. 2 goals in last 2 games before int. break and since then just 44 minutes in 4 games. How can he hit any form like this? I guess Havertz, Pulisic, Werner and Mount are ahead but Ziyech and CHO deserve to play more.

• Like 1
On 14/04/2021 at 02:27, NikkiCFC said:

I do not understand. 2 goals in last 2 games before int. break and since then just 44 minutes in 4 games. How can he hit any form like this? I guess Havertz, Pulisic, Werner and Mount are ahead but Ziyech and CHO deserve to play more.

Another start finally and he delivers again.

• Like 1

Getting his groove back slowly but surely. People forget he's been unlucky with injuries throwing him off the rhythm all the time. If he manages to stay fit, I can see him only getting better. I especially like how in his post-match interview he acknowledged that he isn't yet at his best. Love the mentality.

• Like 1

Let's hope he gets this clusterfuck of a performance vs brighton behind him. I am really not that impressed with him this season apart from a few games under Lamps before his injury but i guess he can get better. I miss those whipped diagonal balls with his left foot he should try them more often again.

But Dutch legend Marco Van Basten believes that Ziyech is “just not in the right place” in quotes put out via The Daily Mirror yesterday.

He believes that Ziyech should leave Chelsea if he is not afforded more opportunities.

Van Basten said:

“Ziyech again on the bench,” said Van Basten. “When he gets in, that’s like a striker. He can do that too, because he is just a good player.

“I am sad to see rotation… He’s just not in the right place. That Werner plays really badly, but doesn’t he come in much more often?

“The system this trainer plays is just not good for Ziyech. Then as Ziyech you have to say: ‘You know what? I have to plead [to leave]’.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...