• Zouma (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So yeah, last night was garbage. I mean we should have got more but we didn't. The ref was wild, var and offside rule are ruining the game. But above all that I had this below. Was my eldest wee fella

Even Roy Keane has said Maguire should have been sent off. With VAR they can say 'the officials didn't see it'. We can all see it, it's corruption.

Off sides are off sides, but Maguire not getting a red and that Zouma disallowed goal is a proof its just a myth the idea that VAR made football more fair, if anything its a tool for corruption.

Posted Images

Worst thing about that Maguire/VAR decision: it will overshadow the poor quality of football and Lampard bad decisions in starting XI: Willy and Batshuay.

We cant win if we dont have shots on target. Manure had 2 and took them. We are just pathetic up front. I didn't expect top four this season.. And my expectations are being met

Again absolutely joke defending and we can't blame Christensen. Rudi is no better and neither is Kurt! They doze off with nearly every corner and free kick.

We need 2 new CB's as badly as we need a striker!

Guaranteed Lampard and the board will take this lying down as usual. We won’t hear a peep about the fucking abysmal refereeing display and VAR operation. The board should be submitting a complaint to the FA.

• Like 3