Jadon Sancho

El P.

400k is the sort of money you pay to proven players with World Cups and Ballon d'Ors in their trophy cabinet. Sancho might be a big talent but he's still far far away from that pay grade.

Especially in this economic climate giving that sort of money to a player, who all we know might become just another Ousmane Dembele, would be madness.

Great prospect but probably not worth that much. Said the same about Felix when Atletico bought him for over 100m...you just dont pay that money for a potentialy top player when you can get a top player for that money.

10 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

400k is the sort of money you pay to proven players with World Cups and Ballon d'Ors in their trophy cabinet. Sancho might be a big talent but he's still far far away from that pay grade.

Especially in this economic climate giving that sort of money to a player, who all we know might become just another Ousmane Dembele, would be madness.

sAnChO iS a GeNeRaTiOnAl TaLeNt...

On 3/31/2020 at 6:29 PM, !Hazard! said:

Dembele is really2 good though, I don't know about his injury history though but I watched him with France and he was sensational

38 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Lots of rumors he will snub us for Man United and we will go for Coutinho. So much for Sancho was always gonna come here to play with his mates Hudson Odoi and whoever else eh 🤣

Remember that happened with Pedro too. He was off to United....

24 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Remember that happened with Pedro too. He was off to United....

Yeah but the funny thing is United were fucking about with the fee for Pedro with Barcelona. Personal terms reportedly weren't an issue. I doubt United are gonna fuck about with a fee for Sancho.

22 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Lots of rumors he will snub us for Man United and we will go for Coutinho. So much for Sancho was always gonna come here to play with his mates Hudson Odoi and whoever else eh 🤣

You can only hope with Sancho at a rival club will motivate CHO to work harder. 

Gutted but those figures are ridiculous and we need a rebuild. Ziyech, Telles, a CB a RW and a ST and I think we are capable of competing. Especially if they are invested effectively as the former 2 (should we pull Telles off) 

19 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You can only hope with Sancho at a rival club will motivate CHO to work harder. 

Gutted but those figures are ridiculous and we need a rebuild. Ziyech, Telles, a CB a RW and a ST and I think we are capable of competing. Especially if they are invested effectively as the former 2 (should we pull Telles off) 

For some bizzare reason praise of Odoi is treated as an unpopular opinion these days but I feel we're in for a breakthrough from him next season/restart of this. In January he really stepped up a level and i think/hope he will carry that on when we restart.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

For some bizzare reason praise of Odoi is treated as an unpopular opinion these days but I feel we're in for a breakthrough from him next season/restart of this. In January he really stepped up a level and i think/hope he will carry that on when we restart.

Not me Sir. I saw what you saw... next season Odoi is going to run riot. I can feel it in my fingers, I can feel it in my toes! 

Watch out for RLC too. He is going to tear shit up. 

I'm too excited.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:36 AM, LAM09 said:
On 3/30/2020 at 10:00 PM, MoroccanBlue said:
400kpw? 

Jog on mate 

He's twice the player CHO "could" have been pre-injury, so it isn't far off the thinking of some.

I strongly disagree with this absurd statement. I know it may be difficult to remember quite how electrifying Odoi was pre injury but he was showing signs of insane match impacting showmanship. He was tearing teams up with bursts of pace that akin to Mbappe. Ontop of witch he could pick a pass with zero struggle. If he had started his career in the Bundesliga with Dortmund, he would be going to Madrid or Barca this summer, not Man U-fucking'Nited.

4 hours ago, DDA said:

Not me Sir. I saw what you saw... next season Odoi is going to run riot. I can feel it in my fingers, I can feel it in my toes! 

Watch out for RLC too. He is going to tear shit up. 

I'm too excited.

I really hope he sticks to the right hand side, his link up play with James is genuinely sensational. Telepathic understanding between players is an overused phrase at times but it's no exaggeration with those two.

I know that brings an issue with where does Ziyech go, if we don't sign a new striker I genuinely wouldn't mind trying him out as a false 9, unlike Hazard and Schurrle (who weren't suited to it) I think he has the skillset to play that role, and given he's played at CAM/CM before gives us an extra body in the middle when we need it.

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I really hope he sticks to the right hand side, his link up place with James is genuinely sensational. Telepathic understanding between players is an overused phrase at times but it's no exaggeration with those two.

I know that brings an issue with where does Ziyech go, if we don't sign a new striker I genuinely wouldn't mind trying him out as a false 9, unlike Hazard and Schurrle (who weren't suited to it) I think he has the skillset to play that role, and given he's played at CAM/CM before gives us an extra body in the middle when we need it.

Agreed on Odoi but I'm not a fan of the false 9 set up. It's going to be interesting to see how Frank integrates Odoi, Ziyech, Puli, RLC a new striker, maybe Coutinho next season. I think he will have some selection headaches, which isn't always a bad thing.

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

Agreed on Odoi but I'm not a fan of the false 9 set up. It's going to be interesting to see how Frank integrates Odoi, Ziyech, Puli, RLC a new striker, maybe Coutinho next season. I think he will have some selection headaches, which isn't always a bad thing.

I actually think it's a pretty rewarding system if you can get it right (changed my mind in recent years as I wasn't a fan initially). With it becoming harder and harder to find truly reliable strikers it's one way to negate that problem.

Liverpool are the biggest poster boys towards how good it can look with the right player playing the role, remember when they brought Firmino on in the super cup? It genuinely felt like they brought on an extra man. I feel Hakim unlike our previous attempts will have a better understanding of when to drop and when to go, which Eden and especially Schurrle never really mastered. And also not to mention we will have a lot more goals elsewhere this time round compared to when we tried it with them two. CHO, Pulisic, new winger, Mason and Ruben will probably produce about 50-60 goals between them and that's before we even factor how many Tammy or Hakim himself will get.

I strongly disagree with this absurd statement. I know it may be difficult to remember quite how electrifying Odoi was pre injury but he was showing signs of insane match impacting showmanship. He was tearing teams up with bursts of pace that akin to Mbappe. Ontop of witch he could pick a pass with zero struggle. If he had started his career in the Bundesliga with Dortmund, he would be going to Madrid or Barca this summer, not Man U-fucking'Nited.

He was tearing up "EL teams". Giroud was also the competition's top scorer if you forgot. I and many others don't believe the hype around CHO.

When/if he ever delivers note worthy numbers, I might reconsider.

I also got impression over the years that UTD fans are most deluded group in football...

Mikel, Robben, Kezman, Hazard, Ziyach, Ballack, Kovacic, Pedro... All players who had chosen us over them...

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I also got impression over the years that UTD fans are most deluded group in football...

Mikel, Robben, Kezman, Hazard, Ziyach, Ballack, Kovacic, Pedro... All players who had chosen us over them...

Maybe save this comment to when hes signed for us holding the shirt though? Although I do think if it comes down to it, United wont fuck about with the fee for him where as we might.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You