Jadon Sancho

El P.

78m

So guess our main priority, which is a CF, or our second priority which is a MF player to back up/compete with Kante, will be painfully neglected unless we get Aguero on a free and source up some bargain in the MF department? 

Amazing.

On second thoughts for MF would anyone take Soucek? Remember being impressed by him against us in the EL a few seasons ago with his ability to get in to the box and cause trouble but didn’t expect him to be such a dominant midfielder in the PL. Not the worlds most progressive passer and doubt Tuchel would go for him but his sort of presence in midfield would be handy. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

5 hours ago, Vegetable said:

How come Sancho is the hot topic again? He went under radar for a while and now it seems like everyone is all over him again. Agent's job, media clickbait or is he actually good again?

Anyone remembers the Leon Bailey hype back then, lol?

Sancho has been good in the 2nd half of this season. You can't compare Bailey with Sancho, the first is more like 1 season wonder and the later has proven to be very good in the last 3 year. 

Edited by Blues Forever

53 minutes ago, King Kante said:

And AC. Everyone seems to forget he is an academy boy. 

Think the reason people forgot or don't consider him as one is because we bought him from Brondby when he was already 16 years old. He had only one year in the academy before being promoted to the first team and then loaned out. Didn't come through the ranks like Mount, James, Abraham, CHO etc from like 8 years old or something.

3 hours ago, Jas said:

Think the reason people forgot or don't consider him as one is because we bought him from Brondby when he was already 16 years old. He had only one year in the academy before being promoted to the first team and then loaned out. Didn't come through the ranks like Mount, James, Abraham, CHO etc from like 8 years old or something.

Yeah, but that is similar to Ampadu who is considered one. 

4 hours ago, King Kante said:

Yeah, but that is similar to Ampadu who is considered one. 

Is it? Doesn't mean they are right though. Or I guess it depends on one's definition of "coming through the academy".

38 minutes ago, Jas said:

Is it? Doesn't mean they are right though. Or I guess it depends on one's definition of "coming through the academy".

True. I think it is mainly to do with Amapdu being British/Welsh, rather than Denmark. 

Hot take Sancho would be a better fit for this team than Haaland

Havertz can play as false nine 
Sancho has speed, ability and energy that fits this Chelsea team 
Sancho already knows some of this Chelsea team 
Sancho loves the club
Liverpool and Manchester City have shown you don’t need a out and out striker to be successful. 

That is another season with almost 20 goals and 20 assists. Plus limited minutes, was injured a lot. He delivers consistently in the final 3rd and this is what we need.

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

That is another season with almost 20 goals and 20 assists. Plus limited minutes, was injured a lot. He delivers consistently in the final 3rd and this is what we need.

We got Mickey Mouse Ziyech who cares about Sancho.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/19/Chelsea-set-to-submit-80m-bid-for-manchester-united-target-jadon-sancho-14608888/

Can Sun get something right for once.

I read that Tuchel is a big admirer of Sancho, hope we go for him and bin Mickey asap.

Edited by R2D2

On 16/05/2021 at 18:36, Special Juan said:

Ziyech is laughable, absolute shit can of a footballer.

Can see why no other top clubs were interested in him. Number one on my list to sell this summer!

As for Sancho? 

If we're going to make a big transfer,  then I'd  much rather we put in a bid for Grealish. Unlike Sancho, he's a proven, top quality  Premiership player and exactly the kind of player we could do with in midfield, which is a player who can do some damage with the football.

Offer them Kovacic, Ziyech + cash or. Tammy if he wants to leave.

21 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You want to give them Kovacic? 🤨

Yep!

Over the next two summer windows I'd move on Kovacic and Jorgi. Don't care which one goes first though. 

1 hour ago, chippy said:

Can see why no other top clubs were interested in him. Number one on my list to sell this summer!

As for Sancho? 

If we're going to make a big transfer,  then I'd  much rather we put in a bid for Grealish. Unlike Sancho, he's a proven, top quality  Premiership player and exactly the kind of player we could do with in midfield, which is a player who can do some damage with the football.

Offer them Kovacic, Ziyech + cash or. Tammy if he wants to leave.

Nah nah mate thats a horrible idea, KOva is quality

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You