Blues11
Followers 10

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys! Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer,

Posted Images

Just looking at his body language in these two games, he looks like his head is far out the door. It's always corny when people say that about players but he looks like he's in cruise control and was just trying to get through their EL campaign unscathed. Mission accomplished.

GET IT DONE, CHELSEA! By the end of the week, preferably.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just looking at his body language in these two games, he looks like his head is far out the door. It's always corny when people say that about players but he looks like he's in cruise control and was just trying to get through their EL campaign unscathed. Mission accomplished.

GET IT DONE, CHELSEA! By the end of the week, preferably.

He always looks like that. Will be the same if he comes here. He's similar to Ozil in that aspect and people will use it against him when things go wrong. "Lazy" "Uninterested" etc...

15 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

He always looks like that. Will be the same if he comes here. He's similar to Ozil in that aspect and people will use it against him when things go wrong. "Lazy" "Uninterested" etc...

It's true that he is nonchalant, but I think it was beyond obvious today. 

• Like 1

It shows the state of these young players these days. 

The moment a bigger club shows interest, they are out of the door with their mind. 

They dont even think it might not happen, they just set it in their head and want it done. And then look disinterested in their current club games.

Not just Kai, but in general.

Just take a look at Lautaro. He was great pre barca interest. Then the move failed and he isnt half the player now. And he will likely play like shit until he gets the move. 

Same was with Fraser or Zaha in PL.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yep, he was not in the game mentally at all...

Do you blame him ? He has outgrown that team.. it's time to join an elite club like ours.

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

This bodes well for the future...

I hope we dont let him run down his contract. Sell him with 2 year on his contract for 200m to RM. :ph34r:

• Jase locked this topic