Blues11
Followers 10

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys! Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer,

Posted Images

Looks like Leverkusen are leaving the decision of EL involvement in Havertz' own hands. He could still decide he wants to play before leaving. 

• Like 1
Official talks started between Chelsea and Bayer Leverkusen for Havertz. Chelsea want to complete the deal soon but would pay €80m fee only including add ons. Talks on to find an agreement. Personal terms agreed weeks ago. Kai is waiting.
#CFC

EDIT: FOR FUCK'S SAKE THAT BIG BLUE DOT! (Jason...)
  • Like 4

#Havertz is now waiting for the move. #Chelsea are really close to Kai Havertz. Official talks ongoing very fast with Bayer Leverkusen for the #CFC official bid around €80M.

#Transfers

Angelo Mangiante

I think we maybe just very close to a "Here we go"

• Like 3

If or when we secure Havertz with the help of Agents Werner & Rüdiger, we need Agent Mount to start the campaign to tap up Declan Rice. They interact on Twitter and Insta all the time so you know they're in constant contact as best mates.

Havertz, Rice, plus a new keeper and I think we're title contenders even without addressing LB and CB this summer. We can perhaps wait and asses options in January for those two positions.

2 hours ago, jandomi10 said:
Official talks started between Chelsea and Bayer Leverkusen for Havertz. Chelsea want to complete the deal soon but would pay €80m fee only including add ons. Talks on to find an agreement. Personal terms agreed weeks ago. Kai is waiting.
#CFC

EDIT: FOR FUCK'S SAKE THAT BIG BLUE DOT! (Jason...)

I like big BLUE dots!!!!

:cig:

• Jas locked this topic