Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kai Havertz


Blues11
 Share
Followers 10

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys! Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer,

Posted Images

Havertz can be cute here, sitting them down, explaining he will play EL final but also get an agreement with Chelsea on the basis of what he has done and given to Leverkusen. 

Putting full emphasis on getting a deal with us as quickly as possible.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Havertz can be cute here, sitting them down, explaining he will play EL final but also get an agreement with Chelsea on the basis of what he has done and given to Leverkusen. 

Putting full emphasis on getting a deal with us as quickly as possible.

Exactly, he can promise them he'll play in the Europa League for them, but they must allow him put pen to paper for Chelsea and complete the deal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jason said:

Also, Real Madrid and Leverkusen reportedly in talks over Reinier. Havertz replacement..? :carlo: 

 

That would be very smart business by both Leverkusen and Real. Rare to see Real actually thinking for once. Shocking even. Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

If we sign him we will have the best attack in England . After him , we must sign  LB ,cb and ideally a Gk . 

on paper perhaps (and we are still really shaky on depth at winger if Willian leaves due to CHO's regression and Pedro also gone)

let us see also what the other clear challengers (Victimpool, (ZERO depth though and weak MF) Shitty (Aguero is ageing and injured and they will (and did) miss Sane a lot), and Manure (IF they bag Sancho, then eeeeek) to that claim do to improve/replace. (and those claims are not just in the EPL, but globally for all 4, as there are only 4 other teams, Bayern (they just added a top 5 on planet LW in Sane on top of what they already have), Barca (only because of Messi atm, take him away they are fucked unless they somehow can pull back Neymar), PSG (only if they keep both Neymar and Mbappe, which they probably will) and (only IF they keep Sancho and Håland continues to skyrocket), Dortmund, who can lay that claim as well)

Real Madrid is not in the mix unless Hazard explodes next year and they can pull another great year out of an ageing Benz, and have some other player (probably Vinícius Júnior or Rodrygo) step up or they (pretty much impossible atm ) add Mbappe

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

If we sign him we will have the best attack in England . After him , we must sign  LB ,cb and ideally a Gk . 

Indeed. To be fair, a LB should not be that hard to get. The following are available: 

Tags - Personally, not sold but cheap.

Telles - I am happy with him as long as everyone accepts he isn't great at defending but can look past that for his attacking output. 

Gosens - Been linked but I find it odd, he would make sense as a Alonso replacement but not to be in tandem with Alonso. Personally I would just keep Alonso.

At GK, even if we only get a Foster or a Areola we will be in a much better situation as it would mean a better GK placing pressure on Kepa.

CB will be the tricky one. There aren't many of them about and most of the good ones are either just potentially good or already with a big team. Personally, I just want a CB that can marshall the back line and head a ball, for me I wouldn't be that against a Dunk type of signing (I recognise he isn't glamorous) so long as he could be had for sub-£35m. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just waiting for that Romano tweet.....

Medicals OK, Contract signed, Kai Havertz to Chelsea......here we go!!!

I think the medicals will have to wait until Leverkusen have finished their EL season.

 

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Exactly, he can promise them he'll play in the Europa League for them, but they must allow him put pen to paper for Chelsea and complete the deal.

And we just need to pray to god they get knocked out right away or he doesn't get injured. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
If as has been reported, he is to ask tomorrow to leave I can't see how he'd be prepared to or how they can make him stay for the EL. Maybe someone can enlighten me
He himself wants his next destination to be sorted out. But still wants to play EL and Bayer want to play EL with Havertz. After that, he will leave them and say goodbye

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we secure Havertz I honestly won't even care what other clubs do in the window. Including Sancho going to United. I think we would have such an insane array of attacking talent that there would be none of the usual jealousy of seeing a rival sign a top player.

 

not that many (15 or who truly would piss me off) offensive players left who could possible move to get jelly over (and some like Mbappe and Neymar are out of all but RM and Barcas's league, as I doubt Shitty would drop that level of coin, same for Manure and Juve or Bayern)

again these are only ones who MAY move, many others are going nowhere

no true order (bold are the ones I would be most pissed over going forward, ones who just moved are not placed in bold)

CMF/AMF/Winger/CF

Mbappe
Neymar (last year on here)
Mane (last year on here)
Salah  (last year on here)
Sancho
Håland

Icardi (already moved)
Saúl Ñíguez << just too expensive but wow, would I love to have him, thank FUCK Manure failed (so far)
Richarlison

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
Lautaro Martinez
Firmino  (last year on here)
Dybala <<< Juve fans are just cunts for givng hm so much stick over the years, what a player
Leroy Sane (already moved)
Ferran Torres <<< best young teen winger (potential wise) on the planet atm
Houssem Aouar

Jude Bellingham (already moved)
Ryan Gravenberch
Victor Osimhen
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Nicolò Zaniolo
Dominik Szoboszlai <<<< the next Havertz perhaps
Mohamed Ihattaren
Weston McKennie <<< Pulisic could help pull (lol) him, he is the 2nd best yank footie player on the planet

Rayan Cherki
Jeff Reine-Adélaïde
Corentin Tolisso
Federico Chiesa
Lucas Ocampos <<< great Willian replacement, he is completely ambipedal, can play anywhere up front, he is a 1.87m winger/SS and strong as a bull
Gabriel Veron
Myron Boadu    
Alexander Isak
Donyell Malen
 

 

Defensively the only ones I would get jelly over would be if they moved (many others are not moving, no chance)

 

GKers

Oblak (simply too expensive though, it is madness money, £203m or so for 5 years, £240m for 7, counting salary)
Gianluigi Donnarumma
André Onana
Predrag Rajkovic
Thomas Strakosha
Ugurcan Cakir

 

CB's (this is the biggest list and I will wince when each one of these moves, if they do move, and some will soon be off, either due to age or they simply do not pan out, as I (obviously) and not infallible on predicting the young ones)

the two in red are who I would buy now now now, instant monster CB upgrade and they are realistic, not crazy hard like ones above them

Varane
José Giménez
Marquinhos
Skriniar
Romagnoli
de Ligt
Nikola Milenkovic 
Lukas Klostermann

Stefan de Vrij
Kalidou Koulibaly (too expensive for his age, but still, ffs what could have been)
Ibrahima Konaté
Ozan Kabak
Nico Elvedi <<< Swiss German
Marash Kumbulla    
Evan N'Dicka    
Edmond Tapsoba

Caglar Söyüncü
Merih Demiral
Rúben Dias
Boubacar Kamara
Pau Torres    
Mohammed Salisu
Benoît Badiashile
Strahinja Pavlovic    

Dan-Axel Zagadou
Wesley Fofana
Tanguy Nianzou (already moved, on a damn free and to fucking Bayern, grrrrrr)

 

Left Backs

Theo Hernández  <<< deffo the most  
David Alaba 
  
Ben Chilwell    (only if he goes for a fair price, if Manure or someone dumps £80m on him, I will laugh)   
Alex Telles  
Lucas Digne   
Robin Gosens
   
Rayan Aït Nouri

 

Right Backs

Nordi Mukiele   (BY FAR my number one RB target, atm no one else is close, a fullback pair of Nordi and Theo would be a terror both ways)
Achraf Hakimi  (already moved, what a fuck-up by Real madrid <<< a very common thing heard these days, lolol)    
Ricardo Pereira    (Leicester will rape clubs on the price though, they are the English version of Juve with the fuckabouts, other than us stealing Kante off them, which I think woke them up)
 

 

DMF's

Declan Rice <<<< deffo the most
Eduardo Camavinga <<< close second as those two (Rice and Cama) would be my dream double 6 pivot in a 4 4 2

Sandro Tonali <<< his absolute refusal to leave italy softens the blow, and his only team wanted (Inter) makes me so happy
Thomas Partey    
Denis Zakaria    
Rúben Neves  
Marcelo Brozovic
Florentino 
Boubakary Soumaré  
Aurélien Tchouaméni 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Vesper said:

not that many (15 or who truly would piss me off) offensive players left who could possible move to get jelly over (and some like Mbappe and Neymar are out of all but RM and Barcas's league, as I doubt Shitty would drop that level of coin, same for Manure and Juve or Bayern)

again these are only ones who MAY move, many others are going nowhere

no true order (bold are the ones I would be most pissed over going forward, ones who just moved are not placed in bold)

CMF/AMF/Winger/CF

Mbappe
Neymar (last year on here)
Mane (last year on here)
Salah  (last year on here)
Sancho
Håland

Icardi (already moved)
Saúl Ñíguez << just too expensive but wow, would I love to have him, thank FUCK Manure failed (so far)
Richarlison

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
Lautaro Martinez
Firmino  (last year on here)
Dybala <<< Juve fans are just cunts for givng hm so much stick over the years, what a player
Leroy Sane (already moved)
Ferran Torres <<< best young teen winger (potential wise) on the planet atm
Houssem Aouar

Jude Bellingham (already moved)
Ryan Gravenberch
Victor Osimhen
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Nicolò Zaniolo
Dominik Szoboszlai <<<< the next Havertz perhaps
Mohamed Ihattaren
Weston McKennie <<< Pulisic could help pull (lol) him, he is the 2nd best yank footie player on the planet

Rayan Cherki
Jeff Reine-Adélaïde
Corentin Tolisso
Federico Chiesa
Lucas Ocampos <<< great Willian replacement, he is completely ambipedal, can play anywhere up front, he is a 1.87m winger/SS and strong as a bull
Gabriel Veron
Myron Boadu    
Alexander Isak
Donyell Malen
 

 

Defensively the only ones I would get jelly over would be if they moved (many others are not moving, no chance)

 

GKers

Oblak (simply too expensive though, it is madness money, £203m or so for 5 years, £240m for 7, counting salary)
Gianluigi Donnarumma
André Onana
Predrag Rajkovic
Thomas Strakosha
Ugurcan Cakir

 

CB's (this is the biggest list and I will wince when each one of these moves, if they do move, and some will soon be off, either due to age or they simply do not pan out, as I (obviously) and not infallible on predicting the young ones)

the two in red are who I would buy now now now, instant monster CB upgrade and they are realistic, not crazy hard like ones above them

Varane
José Giménez
Marquinhos
Skriniar
Romagnoli
de Ligt
Nikola Milenkovic 
Lukas Klostermann

Stefan de Vrij
Kalidou Koulibaly (too expensive for his age, but still, ffs what could have been)
Ibrahima Konaté
Ozan Kabak
Nico Elvedi <<< Swiss German
Marash Kumbulla    
Evan N'Dicka    
Edmond Tapsoba

Caglar Söyüncü
Merih Demiral
Rúben Dias
Boubacar Kamara
Pau Torres    
Mohammed Salisu
Benoît Badiashile
Strahinja Pavlovic    

Dan-Axel Zagadou
Wesley Fofana
Tanguy Nianzou (already moved, on a damn free and to fucking Bayern, grrrrrr)

 

Left Backs

Theo Hernández  <<< deffo the most  
David Alaba 
  
Ben Chilwell    (only if he goes for a fair price, if Manure or someone dumps £80m on him, I will laugh)   
Alex Telles  
Lucas Digne   
Robin Gosens
   
Rayan Aït Nouri

 

Right Backs

Nordi Mukiele   (BY FAR my number one RB target, atm no one else is close, a fullback pair of Nordi and Theo would be a terror both ways)
Achraf Hakimi  (already moved, what a fuck-up by Real madrid <<< a very common thing heard these days, lolol)    
Ricardo Pereira    (Leicester will rape clubs on the price though, they are the English version of Juve with the fuckabouts, other than us stealing Kante off them, which I think woke them up)
 

 

DMF's

Declan Rice <<<< deffo the most
Eduardo Camavinga <<< close second as those two (Rice and Cama) would be my dream double 6 pivot in a 4 4 2

Sandro Tonali <<< his absolute refusal to leave italy softens the blow, and his only team wanted (Inter) makes me so happy
Thomas Partey    
Denis Zakaria    
Rúben Neves  
Marcelo Brozovic
Florentino 
Boubakary Soumaré  
Aurélien Tchouaméni 

Ibrahima Konate or Nikola Milenkovic would be massive here but unfortunately right now...we ain't linked with either...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jas locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...