Kai Havertz

Blues11

Not sure if anyone posted him before but I would love to see him on Chelsea. Really think he's what we lack in terms of a maestro in the midfield attack along with capable finishing. Watching our wingers and midfielders struggle to finish this season has been frustrating, It's really Tammy or nothing some games... Obviously it would take most, if not all of our transfer budget but at his young age he should be a very strong investment. 

1 hour ago, Blues11 said:

Not sure if anyone posted him before but I would love to see him on Chelsea. Really think he's what we lack in terms of a maestro in the midfield attack along with capable finishing. Watching our wingers and midfielders struggle to finish this season has been frustrating, It's really Tammy or nothing some games... Obviously it would take most, if not all of our transfer budget but at his young age he should be a very strong investment. 

We are after him according to Nizaar Kinsella and Christian Falk.

If you asked me in September I would say we don't need new midfielder maybe only cosmetic change like Barkley out some defensive type in. But now I completely understand Isco, SMS, Havertz rumours. What we have is not good enough. 

13 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Will probably end up going to Bayern along with Werner eventually. Although we should be in for both but again as weve seen with other top German talents they usually prefer to go Bayern and remain in Germany than abroad.

Really depends on whether Bayern is willing to buy Coutinho or not. 

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Really depends on whether Bayern is willing to buy Coutinho or not. 

Exactly. I think theyd rather push for Havertz though even if he costs a lot.  I mean they spent a lot on Hernandez who is only 22 or 23 and I think Havertz will fit their preference more as he is only 20 or 21 although Coutinho is back to his self at Bayern.

On 16/12/2019 at 3:22 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Exactly. I think theyd rather push for Havertz though even if he costs a lot.  I mean they spent a lot on Hernandez who is only 22 or 23 and I think Havertz will fit their preference more as he is only 20 or 21 although Coutinho is back to his self at Bayern.

Havertz is having a very poor year (especially compared to last when he came the first teenage MFer in a big 5 league to score 20 goals in a season)

3 goals, 1 assist

all comps

1627 minutes

(only two in the league, the 3rd was against a truly shit Alemannia Aachen side in the Pokal) One of those 2 league goals was against a wretched Paderborn side whose total market valuation is around £24m on T-markt and who would struggle to stay up in the Championship. The other was against Augsburg,  He also was horrid in the CL. That said, his price is lower atm than it was in the summer.

• 5 months later...

Yeah as much as I like Sancho 80m on Havertz rather than 120m on Sancho plus Havertz can cover in CM, CAM RW/LW and even do a job at striker I honestly think we could make a huge impact with three more signings. 

Arrizabalaga - Donnarumma swap with Donnarumma only having one year left on his contract we should try this as unlikely as it may seem. 

Tagliafico 22.7m 

Havertz 80m 

Ziyech 33m

sell 

Emerson 20m 

Alonso loan with obligation to buy at 15-20m 

Barkley 25m 

Pedro free 

Willian free 

Batshuayi 15m 

Bakayoko 25m 

Morata 50m reportedly agreed. 

wont happen but would still be a great window. 

19 hours ago, Fernando said:

Yeah I think this is the one we really need to spend all that money. I rather pass on Sancho this season and get this guy. 

Well, not sure we can choose. If by any chance we can sign just one of Sancho, Havertz or Werner that would be amazing! 

For Sancho UTD is our only competition. And he is our fan so he should be the easiest to buy.

Werner wants only Liverpool, United just extended Ighalo so we have a chance if Liverpool decides not to sign him.

For Havertz I can see Spanish giants and Bayern going hard for him so we would not have a chance.

With Covid situation I think Bayern will buy only Sane this summer but if Havertz stays one more year in Leverkusen they would be clear favorites to sign him next year.

Bayern want him and Sane. So I reckon hes probably gonna be a Bayern player. Even with covid Bayern are a massive club and will probably be able to do the deal plus Leverkusen and City wont keep players who dont want to be there.

Havertz is quality, but we should prioritize striker or Hazard replacement (Sancho) in case we want to splash the cash. 

We now already have Ziyech, Mount, RLC who can all play in CAM spot. 

Thats like when we spent club record on GK. I understand its important to have a quality GK, but forking world record and club record on not even very proven GK of all players was weird. Signing Havertz when we have other players that can play there and need strenghtening in other areas would be signing because we can rather than because we need. 

Havertz is generational player, but we need to prioritize other positions now.

Same with those rumours about Auba. That would make sense if we had title winning squad like United and only needed a final piece like they did with RVP. But we dont have that squad and by the time we will, Auba will be past his prime. It would be good short time signing, but bad long term one. So we should go for younger striker like Dembele or Edouard.

11 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Havertz is quality, but we should prioritize striker or Hazard replacement (Sancho) in case we want to splash the cash. 

We now already have Ziyech, Mount, RLC who can all play in CAM spot. 

Yes but if you move Ziyech to RW than we have 3 very good wingers (2 very promising) in CHO, Pulisic and Hakim.

And we are linked now with not very good players in this position plus we offered Willian extension so it seems that we are just looking for 4th choice.

RLC did not play for a year, people do not like Barkley and Mount was good for just a small part of the season.

I think we have a good chance to sign Sancho and ZERO chance we buy Havertz so Ziyech should play AM in this scenario.

Ziyech as RW shouldn't matter if Reece James is there providing the width. 

With Pulisic, Havertz, and Ziyech playing behind, I reckon even I would get 15+ goals a season with the amount of chances that will be created.