Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kai Havertz

Blues11
Followers 10

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Yeah you can let yourself out for that one mate.

For the amount of time this takes I expect nothing less then one extraordinary presentation :P, besides he will be a record signing so its the least the club can do.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys! Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer,

Posted Images

Wonder if the holdup is on our side or Bayer's. Like maybe there's one tiny piece of paperwork left and that's what's preventing us from announcement.

1 minute ago, whats happening said:

honsetly who cares about stupid videos about the new signings. just announce him.

The club care. It's a record signing for the club so they'll want to milk all the attention in social media.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Jype said:

The club care. It's a record signing for the club so they'll want to milk all the attention in social media.

Will also be the most expensive German player in history.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Will also be the most expensive German player in history.

This ^ probably want to make the most of the annoucement I guess. It's either that or after the stupid international matches are done.

I personally would like to see Havertz announced by propelling down from an all blue private jet to the center circle wearing a Chelsea cape on match day vs Brighton at kick off.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Calling it now, Havertz to Chelsea gets announed as soon as the Malang Sarr to Leverkusen loan goes through.  It'll be part of the deal somehow

You are incorrect sir.

I have it on good authority that Ampadu will be loaned to Leverkusen in 2024, which is a part of Havertz to Chelsea.

Only then we will be able to officialy announce it.

The down side is that Bosz said Kai wont train with them and he cant train with us, so he might arrive a bit chunky.

6 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

You are incorrect sir.

I have it on good authority that Ampadu will be loaned to Leverkusen in 2024, which is a part of Havertz to Chelsea.

Only then we will be able to officialy announce it.

The down side is that Bosz said Kai wont train with them and he cant train with us, so he might arrive a bit chunky.

Can’t for the life of me imagine a chunky Havertz

he trains with German NT anyway

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Can’t for the life of me imagine a chunky Havertz

he trains with German NT anyway

Without club football he will be dropped out of germany squad.

Chunky Kai incoming.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

The Leverkusen admin disabled the replies for this tweet earlier. Probably getting tired of all harassment from us fans. :lol: 

Why what do our fans hope to achieve?

Report in Germany that he did NOT have the medical yet, but its planned for after the NL 

It doesn’t make sense. If he hasn’t done his medical then we most likely haven’t registered him to the FA, which leads to he will be needed 14 days quarantine after the international break, no?
  • Jas locked this topic