Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kai Havertz

Blues11
Followers 10

7 hours ago, Valdo said:

Why would Leverkusen have their pre season this Friday when Germany have the Nations League game against spain on the 3'rd of September? Kai tweeted 2 days ago he was excited for the national team, so he will play in the Nations League which starts in a week from now. Unless Kai is just one of their players who got picked for Germany, which probably means he will train with the German team for the Nations League instead of Leverkusen. So it might as well be announced after the Nations League is over, depending if the contract stuff is done/medical etc etc

It's Bayer Leverkusen, not Kai Havertz FC. Pretty sure not everyone in that Leverkusen team has been called up to their national team. 

If the deal is sorted out with Leverkusen, it can be announced and then the medical to take place later. IIRC, that was what happened with the Werner deal. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys! Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer,

Posted Images

I really want to see some videos of him on how good he was when he face good pressing team. Is there any video or clips of that?

His passing and his style of playing seems too relaxed, soft and bit of lazy. Iike ozil, silva or KDB. It's not that big deal, as long as he could produce some.moments of brilliance/magic, vision, and outsanding technique like them. But i don't know, i didnt see he has that outstanding aspect like those magician. The main difference between kai and them, kai seems barely have driven and willingnes to try to make some outsanding pass. His passing seems too safe, or it is just me

He just really fine player, but i didn't understand the hype at all actually

With that style of playing and his gesture maybe, i couldnt even imagined, what he could receive from our fans when the team is losing or he had several weeks of bad patch😶😅

Really hope he prove me wrong though

33 minutes ago, dimmas said:

I really want to see some videos of him on how good he was when he face good pressing team. Is there any video or clips of that?

His passing and his style of playing seems too relaxed, soft and bit of lazy. Iike ozil, silva or KDB. It's not that big deal, as long as he could produce some.moments of brilliance/magic, vision, and outsanding technique like them. But i don't know, i didnt see he has that outstanding aspect like those magician. The main difference between kai and them, kai seems barely have driven and willingnes to try to make some outsanding pass. His passing seems too safe, or it is just me

He just really fine player, but i didn't understand the hype at all actually

With that style of playing and his gesture maybe, i couldnt even imagined, what he could receive from our fans when the team is losing or he had several weeks of bad patch😶😅

Really hope he prove me wrong though

It’s ok for 21years old player ? It’s ok 👍 

A3F9538C-C87A-4DE8-B5E2-514967D56EDA.png

1 hour ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Covid testing tomorrow and first day of pre season for Leverkusen.  Think Havertz will be there, he'd have to really; unless the deal is genuinely as close as Romano and cfbayern say

Yeah, we just need to get this wrapped up now. We need him sooner rather than later as there is essentially no pre-season and he is a young boy new to the league. 

16 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Yeah, we just need to get this wrapped up now. We need him sooner rather than later as there is essentially no pre-season and he is a young boy new to the league. 

He's coming after the nations league at the earliest anyways

24 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Oh fuck off. Christ almighty this is the most tedious transfer. 

Falcao saga was the very best. We were rumoured to sign him every window from 2009 But signed him in 2015.

Its final time to admit these dudes like Romano are complete bullshiters. 

They might know bits, but when they go xyz will sign today, tomorrow, soon, here we go blah blah...they know fuck all.

They have been reporting same shit for the past 4 weeks. Obviously they will get it right and people will be like this dude is reliable and legit. 

36 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

They might know bits, but when they go xyz will sign today, tomorrow, soon, here we go blah blah...they know fuck all.

They have been reporting same shit for the past 4 weeks. Obviously they will get it right and people will be like this dude is reliable and legit. 

He said soon lol soon means soon doesnt give an exact date time. 

38 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Would wait to see if he's right or wrong regardless of how long it took to announce

He's been reliable and isn't a known bullshitter like most others are

I think Romano is as reliable as they get these days, actually.

It's people like Fjortoft who don't have a clue. They just repeat what actual reporters tell him.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Strike said:

Would wait to see if he's right or wrong regardless of how long it took to announce

He's been reliable and isn't a known bullshitter like most others are

I mean if he knows something great, if not dont write a twit every day.

They have been saying soon for 3 weeks now, hyping it up like its going to happen next day, but nothing happens.

Just makes them look like hunting for likes instead of giving reliable info.

Not just Romano, there are quite a few.

• Jas locked this topic