Blues11
Followers 10

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys! Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer,

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, King Kai said:

She is very fit... errr I meant reliable. 

lol

you boys

smdh

she is soooooooo not my taste

too short (she is barely 5 feet tall), too thick

and I detest big bomber thrupney bits

London, UK. Amy Christophers at The Asian Awards 2019 at The Grosvenor  House Hotel on April 12, 2019 in London, England. Ref: LMK386-J4743-150419  Gary Mitchell/Landmark Media WWW.LMKMEDIA.COM Stock Photo - AlamyAmy Christophers Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | ShutterstockPICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Amy Christophers poses up a storm ahead of charity  shield match | Essex Magazine

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lol

you boys

smdh

she is soooooooo not my taste

too short (she is barely 5 feet tall), too thick

and I detest big bomber thrupney bits

London, UK. Amy Christophers at The Asian Awards 2019 at The Grosvenor  House Hotel on April 12, 2019 in London, England. Ref: LMK386-J4743-150419  Gary Mitchell/Landmark Media WWW.LMKMEDIA.COM Stock Photo - AlamyAmy Christophers Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | ShutterstockPICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Amy Christophers poses up a storm ahead of charity  shield match | Essex Magazine

tenor.gif?itemid=5234770

Way more cute, Mila Kunis

MV5BODQyNTQyNzY4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg5

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Don't think we'll see the signing of Havertz until at least Friday the earliest...

If it's not announced friday im coming for your head. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pizy said:

If it's not announced friday im coming for your head. 

I did say "at least Friday the earliest", especially if we assume Silva gets announced tomorrow. 

Saw someone mention a good point on Twitter earlier; the club would want to milk the social media reaction to every signing. Don't think they would announce Silva and Havertz on the same day, even if that is better for our sanity. :lol: 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jason said:

I did say "at least Friday the earliest", especially if we assume Silva gets announced tomorrow. 

Saw someone mention a good point on Twitter earlier; the club would want to milk the social media reaction to every signing. Don't think they would announce Silva and Havertz on the same day, even if that is better for our sanity. :lol: 

True. Silva will be tomorrow for sure. Kai Friday.

Then Oblak on Monday. /s

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Leverkusen back in pre season Friday.  If he takes part, its not as far along as reported.  If hes not involved... its close

More like if he takes part, he isnt coming here.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Leverkusen back in pre season Friday.  If he takes part, its not as far along as reported.  If hes not involved... its close

Why would Leverkusen have their pre season this Friday when Germany have the Nations League game against spain on the 3'rd of September? Kai tweeted 2 days ago he was excited for the national team, so he will play in the Nations League which starts in a week from now. Unless Kai is just one of their players who got picked for Germany, which probably means he will train with the German team for the Nations League instead of Leverkusen. So it might as well be announced after the Nations League is over, depending if the contract stuff is done/medical etc etc

• Jase locked this topic