Blues11
Followers 10

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys! Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer,

Posted Images

O Havertz, Havertz, wherefore art thou Havertz?

Deny thy father and refuse thy name.

Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn to my Chelsea

And I’ll no longer be a nag.

7 minutes ago, whats happening said:

there is no way that it will get announced on sunday.

If Bayern win the Champions League tonight, we should announce it at that time to troll them.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think Chilwell will be confirmed first early this week, then Havertz and the decision on Thiago Silva.

And Oblak after

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Has to be a good announcement video after all this and not just "We have some Havertz news for you"

Havertz/Chilwell/Silva triple announcement end of this week. 👍🏼

• Like 3

According to Bild, Leverkusen have accepted our offer. Broken English translation from Google Translate below...

The transfer of Kai Havertz (21) to Chelsea is about to be completed. According to information from SPORT BILD and BILD, Bayer Leverkusen will agree to the offer from the English!

The replacement formula for the midfield star is therefore: 80 + 10 + 10!

Chelsea will transfer 80 million euros immediately. Bayer is almost certain to receive a 10 million euro bonus. They are due for the expected successes such as regularly reaching the Champions League and knockout games within the next five years. That is how long Havertz's contract in London runs.

A further ten million euros bonus are earmarked for titles up to 2025, such as winning the English championship, the FA Cup and the Champions League.

Now the contracts still have to be drawn up and signed. The transfer of Havertz will then be officially announced in the next few days. The goal is that Havertz no longer has to take part in the Leverkusen Corona test before training starts on Friday.

Jan Aage Fjortoft Re: Havertz Last week the two clubs were 10 mill apart. 85 - 95 (initial fees) 80 plus 20 add ons ( like reported by

) seems like a good compromise. Respect to Leverkusen and Chelsea who have managed to make the negotiations efficient and quiet

Leverkusen will soon accept Chelsea's offer for . The transfer is perfect. 5 years contract for Havertz. Total Transfer fee 100 Mio Euro
  • Jas locked this topic