• Batshuayi (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if he deliberately choose the worst option in injury time. If he squared that we were fucked.

Let's get 5!!!

Kepa James---Rudiger---Tomori---Emerson Jorginho--Kovacic Willian----Pulisic----CHO Tammy 

Posted Images

I never should have watched that last 35 minutes or so of the Ajax game

between the Remy goal (inexcusable!!!!)

Valencia diving and cheating OFF THE HOOK

and Ajax missing like 7 or 8 (more?) golden chances to draw the game and send us into easier draw and the Spanish twats OUT

I am in a strange and really nasty mood, plus I have PMS like a bish (maybe that is the main reason for the mood, grrrr)

plus my wifey is out of town for the night visiting her sick auntie in Göteborg

:(

I like watching Serie A, Budesliga teams a lot (EPL obviously too)

a few of the French sides are fun

but goddamn it I HATE SPANISH TEAMS

every last one of them

I hate the way they play, the pussy arse way they dive and whinge and moan and fake injuries and cheat in general

I hate the chaos that Real and Barca cause globally

I hate their national team

hell even our Spanish Chels players are stressing me the fuck out, lololol (Kepa, Azpi) or are just pure shit (Alonso, Pedro now as he is spent)

I so wish we meet Valencia again in the CL quarterfinals and CRUSH them (to get there they will have to upset (maybe, as those jammy cunts might draw a team from one of these 3 dregs

286a0ef376b1ed41a92915363c80d880.png

and we will too)

THAT (and a top 4 finish in the EPL ) and I am happy with the year no matter what happens (unless we make it to the FA Cup final and somehow blow a lead and/or lose on pens to those Scouse cunts or any other team tbh which would somewhat leave a wee bit of a black mark on an otherwise great year consider what preseason expectations were, as CL semis (which is where we would be IF we beat Valencia in the round of 8) AND 4th or higher in the EPL is a GREAT year in my book) Hell if we get to the semis, anything can happen

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You keep pretending that’s the case.:lol:

Barkley took all the penalties in pre season when he was on the pitch, even when Jorginho was aswell.

It was quite evident Barkley was first choice but got removed from duties after that miss.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Barkley took all the penalties in pre season when he was on the pitch, even when Jorginho was aswell.

It was quite evident Barkley was first choice but got removed from duties after that miss.

He was also first choice to start the season so it kinda makes sense. 

41 minutes ago, Jason said:

Facing Leipzig will be kinda fun. Two young managers going head-to-head, even though Nagelsmann has more top flight experience than Lampard. 

29 months ago, Nagelsmann was still in his twenties, roflmaoooooooooooo

he is a superb young manager, hired 3 months after he turned 28 by Hoffenheim in 2015, youngest manager in Bundesliga history

he is only 5 years older than I am, 5 days older than Pedro and is already in his 5th season as a top flight manager

he was who I wanted since Conte left

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Tomo said:

43 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

He was also first choice to start the season so it kinda makes sense. 

Tammy scored a penalty as well with Jorginho on the pitch during preseason :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

I wonder if he deliberately choose the worst option in injury time.

If he squared that we were fucked.

Yeah. I was like thank fuck he's still the Remy we knew. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Tomo said:

I wonder if he deliberately choose the worst option in injury time.

If he squared that we were fucked.

We have seen that kind of situation with a lot of attacking players, TBF. 

7 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Valencia are cheating little bastards but Ajax deserved to go out from Tadic's play acting. I can't stand players that do that, it's pathetic and embarrassing.

Tadic milked it, im glad Paulista got sent off, those Valencia players are cheating, diving cunts, thats karma for their play acting. Ajax is the new Spurs, bottling it again at home, if only we had drawn the game at home to Valencia, we would top the group. We qualified in the end which is more important, and considering our expectations for this season, this is a great achievement for Lamps and this young team. Cheers

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Tadic milked it, im glad Paulista got sent off, those Valencia players are cheating, diving cunts, thats karma for their play acting. Ajax is the new Spurs, bottling it again at home, if only we had drawn the game at home to Valencia, we would top the group. We qualified in the end which is more important, and considering our expectations for this season, this is a great achievement for Lamps and this young team. Cheers

IF we draw RB Leipzig, then I do not give a shit about losing the group then.

I want to go up against Werner and Ibrahima Konaté (who will be healthy by then) and Nordi Mukiele (one of my two top Azpi RB replacements) and mash the team, so maybe that helps recruit them. Plus, the TC board can see why I rate them, lolol (as I know many do not watch them play :cig:)

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Vesper said:

IF we draw RB Leipzig, then I do not give a shit about losing the group then.

I want to go up against Werner and Ibrahima Konaté (who will be healthy by then) and Nordi Mukiele (one of my two top Azpi RB replacements) and mash the team, so maybe that helps recruit them. Plus, the TC board can see why I rate them, lolol (as I know many do not watch them play :cig:)

I would say Leipzig is probably the worst draw we could have. Another young, energetic team with a bright young coach but they are well ahead of us on both sides with regards to their experience and development. However I think there would be expectations on us to beat them as not a very big name in European football at present.

In my opinion we would be much more suited to play as underdogs with little expectation. If we hit some form again at the right time, with the way we attack and press with pace and energy, I don't think any of those top teams will want to draw us.

• Like 2