• Pedro
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

The problems with that midfield three won't go away just because Sarri's gone, they're's simply not enough threat in the final 3rd with them all on.

I agree Kovacic has to play against West Ham but it shouldn't be Mason making way.

In the first half we had 5 great chances yesterday and three came from Kante and Kovacic x2. But yeah I would start Mount on Saturday anyway because of rotation. Btw Jorginho, Kovacic and Kante scored 8 goals this season and shared 4 assists. I don't think any midfield in top6 have better numbers. I'm happy we have so many options there, especially when Ruben is back :clap:

• Like 1
  • Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ya know i've been reading here this morning, about how bad some players were Mount etc, yes i know he and they had poor games, and there were even a couple of folk who were calling for Lamps to be sac

So much for looking a safe bet for the Top 4, aye?  That was a fucking atrocious performance! 

I don't wanna hear any more complaints from Giroud over lack of playing time. The dude is dire

Has to be Giroud for me. Bats is dreadful when he starts.

He's always good for a late cameo against tiring opponents because he's usually pretty sharp in and around the box, but you could even see against Valencia when he came on earlier than usual that he struggled.

Pulisic, Mount and Willian are all very capable of getting a couple of goals and I think would link better around Giroud.

It does go to show though how important Tammy has made himself this season because we look distinctly weaker having to try and replace him when absent.

Giroud is the more complete CF and I agree he should start. He'll be desperate to prove a point.

Sadly, can't see Frank throwing him in ahead of Bats out of the blue. 

Maybe it's just me but Lampard didn't seem to be in entirely good mood in his presser earlier. Still answered the questions in usual manner though. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Maybe it's just me but Lampard didn't seem to be in entirely good mood in his presser earlier. Still answered the questions in usual manner though. 

I felt the same after the City post match.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

I felt the same after the City post match.

TBF, I highly doubt he's the only Chelsea person to not be in good mood after that match. 

Hope it's just one of those normal bad moods and nothing terrible here. 

So, any big injuries or suspensions for WH? What kind of lineup is expected? Haven't watched them since the beginning of the season when they were actually decent. All I know is that Pellegrini is now on the verge of being sacked.

No idea if I should expect a more open team that's easy to score against or if they're one of those sides that defends deep and will be super frustrating.