• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To put things clear, I don't think the ref was bribed. I only responded to Manpe, who suggested that the ref was bribed because he only added 4 minutes extra time.   Don't worry, i'm no

What a game. James made a massive difference. He has to start at RB from now on. He just has to.

Midfield with a wealth of options, attack is pretty good. Defence can be dodgy including Kepa. Right rollercoaster. We’ve scored as many as Liverpool but conceded as many as Everton this season,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

How are we looking worse at home?

Very similar game to the one at Amsterdam. They were the better team for first 35 minutes before we took over.

This Promes goal too is very similar to the VAR moment in previous game. That pass was golden though. Ziyech is world class

• Like 1
1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

Very similar game to the one at Amsterdam. They were the better team for first 35 minutes before we took over.

This Promes goal too is very similar to the VAR moment in previous game. That pass was golden though. Ziyech is world class

Promes, Ziyech, tadic, van de Beek and to some extent Neres, that is one hell of an attacking lineup. Make no mistake, they are a great side. 

We've been poor at home for the most part this season.

• Like 1