• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Where the goals will come from they said? Lol we lost Hazard and scored more than fucking Scousers. I'm worried about Tammy tho. 8 goals in 10 games looks great but 7 he scored in just three matches. Only one in other seven. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mandatory HT message to that cunt Barnes

Pulisic is terrifying them every time he picks up the ball.  Burnley are clearly targeting our right side with Willian and Azpi both struggling over there. I think Willian has been just as poor h

Just now, Vesper said:

Lamps is on telly saying the exact opposite, lol, says they were great defensively.

Would be surprised if Lampard is fully happy with those last 5-10 minutes defensively in the dressing room. But otherwise, we were okay defensively. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Where the goals will come from they said? Lol we lost Hazard and scored more than fucking Scousers. I'm worried about Tammy tho. 8 goals in 10 games looks great but 7 he scored in just three matches. Only one in other seven. 

I thought he (and despite the goal and assist) Willian were really really poor today. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Would be surprised if Lampard is fully happy with those last 5-10 minutes defensively in the dressing room. But otherwise, we were okay defensively. 

he said he was 95% satisfied, and didn't want to takeaway from the rest of the game by going on a rant about those last 2 goals

Tbh even at 4-0 I didn't think we were playing that well and it was probably our worst game of open space defending since Leicester.
The last few victories in the league were team efforts but this one was down to Christian, he took over and was the difference between the two teams.
Our first two goals came from their mistake, other than that Burnley looked more threatening. We barely created anything.
Just now, communicate said:
5 minutes ago, Tomo said:
Tbh even at 4-0 I didn't think we were playing that well and it was probably our worst game of open space defending since Leicester.
The last few victories in the league were team efforts but this one was down to Christian, he took over and was the difference between the two teams.

Our first two goals came from their mistake, other than that Burnley looked more threatening. We barely created anything.

I wouldn't say we barely created anything,Christian alone could have walked away with two match balls today, I just feel this was more like the basketball games we saw early on compared to the controlling games we've had in the last month or so.

• Like 3

Lamps is obvviously not gonna throw anyone under the bus in public after a 4-2 win. But surely we can improve on what we seen today. The first 20 mins were nervy af and the last 10 minutes we had a few needless turnovers. If we do this vs ManU and Rashford has a good day again, we are gonna be in trouble.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I thought he (and despite the goal and assist) Willian were really really poor today. 

Willian was good defensively

he set up the second goal with a  takeaway

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tomo said:

I wouldn't say we barely created anything,Christian alone could have walked away with two match balls today, I just feel this was more like the basketball games we saw early on compared to the controlling games we've had in the last month or so.

TBF, think we all expected a tough, physical game at Burnley and it did turn out that way. Was like a basketball game at times but there were also periods where we controlled the game with our possession. Not a perfect performance but we would have taken any kind of win today. Lampard will definitely be mindful of the problems and as long as this doesn't spiral out of control in coming games, we should be fine. 

• Like 3

Burnley have a poor record overall against the big clubs, but still they can be a pain in the ass if taken lightly and Turf Moor is not the easiest of grounds. Especially coming off a tough UCL away day. Happy for the win and for Pulisic, the perfect hattrick fully deserved. On to the next one we must top this perfect run with a win v United.

9 minutes ago, Ljpaddock said:

How the fuck is someone as thick as Trevor Sinclair on sky sports 👋🏻🤦🏽‍♂️

It is Frank Sinclair, you mean? I think he is actually quite good compared to some the other clowns you get. What has he said wrong?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Stats said:

It is Frank Sinclair, you mean? I think he is actually quite good compared to some the other clowns you get. What has he said wrong?

I edited my post, as a pundit he is absolutely useless. Constantly looking to others to confirm his opinions and is massively biased towards Chelsea which makes it ridiculous when we are the team playing.

I thought Burnley looked more dangerous than us but Pulisic was fantastic in both creating and scoring.

It was kinda similar to last year, as long as the game become physical we struggled to control the game. Ruben helped us big time last year.

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sean Dyche moaning about diving again... 🙄

Was it just me or was every five minutes he was berating the fourth official?

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Was it just me or was every five minutes he was berating the fourth official?

Think he was. Every time the camera cut to him, he was 'talking' to the 4th official.