Betting thread

NikkiCFC

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

In the place where I bet they don't count OT and this fucked me a couple of times so good for you. 

I have a file with all betting I did since 17/18 season and I always finish in plus. I just need to higher my bets. 

For tonight PSG to win it and Harden over with points especially since Russ is out. 

Damn. Do you do it online or over the counter. In 2016, I went to Ireland (Dublin) for a 3 month long project. Totally loved it. Ladbrokes, paddypower shops. I still remember that was the year when euros were on going, along with French open and Wimbledon and it was the same year that first gsw came from 1-3 down against okc to win it, and then cavs did the same to gsw. I remember I got 40€ per diem over my salary and the accomodation. I came home from 3 months of project with all of that intact, not a dime spent from my pocket, despite me visiting Galway, cork, Limerick, Belfast over the weekends. Online betting does leave something to be desired.

I also keep an excel with all my deposits and withdrawals. Specially to see if my ROI is atleast in the same range as my trading ROI. 

I normally keep my stake in the range of 10$-50$. Just don't want the added stress 😅. The only time I have broken my rule for this, I have lost money (except for Spain vs Czech republic euro 2016). Literally the only time.

I am staying away from CL tonight. Going with bucks, okc, heats in a low stake bet (10$). Do agree harden is going to light it up. Just hope okc break them on the rim, don't know how rockets will counter Adams with their small ball. 

12 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

Damn. Do you do it online or over the counter. In 2016, I went to Ireland (Dublin) for a 3 month long project. Totally loved it. Ladbrokes, paddypower shops. I still remember that was the year when euros were on going, along with French open and Wimbledon and it was the same year that first gsw came from 1-3 down against okc to win it, and then cavs did the same to gsw. I remember I got 40€ per diem over my salary and the accomodation. I came home from 3 months of project with all of that intact, not a dime spent from my pocket, despite me visiting Galway, cork, Limerick, Belfast over the weekends. Online betting does leave something to be desired.

I also keep an excel with all my deposits and withdrawals. Specially to see if my ROI is atleast in the same range as my trading ROI. 

I normally keep my stake in the range of 10$-50$. Just don't want the added stress 😅. The only time I have broken my rule for this, I have lost money (except for Spain vs Czech republic euro 2016). Literally the only time.

I am staying away from CL tonight. Going with bucks, okc, heats in a low stake bet (10$). Do agree harden is going to light it up. Just hope okc break them on the rim, don't know how rockets will counter Adams with their small ball. 

On the counter still. Not sure it is good for me to bet online because it is available 24/7 and could become nasty I think. With live betting and all could be very tempting.

I am Rockets fan actually because of Russ :lol:

Never developed love for any NBA team like for Chelsea so if Russ is not there I would not bother with them.

Started watching NBA in early 00s and was a fan of Kings with my Serbians Divac and Stojakovic. That team was amazing. After that i liked Nuggets because of Carmelo... Was cheering for Lebron in Heat and after that for everyone against Warriors...

And now I am with Westbrook. I like Rockets small ball. They beat all the best teams this season with this system. Lakers with Davis, Jazz with Gobert...

So if shooting is working they can beat everyone.

21 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

Congratulations!!! Glad I could help.

Did not like the clipper performance though, still in the 2nd gear. Hope they raise their game soon.

Today is interesting.

Bucks vs magic - absolute banker. Though the odds are sucky. But a banker nonetheless. I expect the bucks to put down a marker, specially since they were playing so non-challantly in the bubble with nothing absolutely to play for.

Rockets vs okc - this one is interesting. I would have bet on okc even with Westbrook playing for rockets, but no westbrook and a line of 1.8 makes it an absolute "should bet". CP3 has really raised the game for OKC and with galo, shai, Adams, Schroeder, seriously feel they should have enough for whatever harden throws at them. Will be a close-ish with harden taking over for rockets, but I like OKC here.

Pacers vs heats - lots of injuries and game time decisions. Oladipo, turner, Warren for pacers vs butler, vincent for heats. I expect each of them to play. Heats have beaten pacers 3-1 this season with pacers' only win coming a week back when half the heats squad was rested. So take the heats here.

Lakers vs ptb - lol. I ain't betting against Lillard. No matter if 2 of the top 5 NBA players are against him, I just ain't. He is that good and that red hot at this moment. I expect play off LBJ to come to fore. But you just never know with DAME. Pass for me. 

Hope this helps. Some real good odds bets today with heats and okc for me. Thinking of going with a 15/20$ bet 

Didn't go so good today, bucks losing was pretty shocking weren't they 1st favorite? I assume it's a must win next fixture between them.

3 hours ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

Didn't go so good today

Thats a very polite way of putting it. I stunk up the place, would be more appropriate. :P

3 hours ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

bucks losing was pretty shocking weren't they 1st favorite? I assume it's a must win next fixture between them.

Yup they were. They had an absolute shocker. 

Hope I did not cost you much. 

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

On the counter still. Not sure it is good for me to bet online because it is available 24/7 and could become nasty I think. With live betting and all could be very tempting.

I am Rockets fan actually because of Russ :lol:

Never developed love for any NBA team like for Chelsea so if Russ is not there I would not bother with them.

Started watching NBA in early 00s and was a fan of Kings with my Serbians Divac and Stojakovic. That team was amazing. After that i liked Nuggets because of Carmelo... Was cheering for Lebron in Heat and after that for everyone against Warriors...

And now I am with Westbrook. I like Rockets small ball. They beat all the best teams this season with this system. Lakers with Davis, Jazz with Gobert...

So if shooting is working they can beat everyone.

Thats nice to hear. I like Russ, dont get why he gets so much hate. 

And on that note, never understood why GSW got so much hate. Curry, Klay, Green - all draft picks. I know adding KD was literally like breaking NBA itself, but their success and the core of it was based out of drafts and exactly "how it should be". I mean I rate LBJ's heat with wade and Bosh as much worse (in terms of breaking the league). Even now it seems they are building from the draft:

Looney (30th pick)

Poole (28th)

Paschall (41st - damn that kid is literally Green clone)

KY bowman (2019 - undrafted and that kid's got spunk)

Smailagic (out of what I have seen of him, they have a really good player in their hands)

Seriously feel they are one of the best run franchises and the NBA fans were very harsh on them.

ANyways, today was a bad day betting wise. Bucks got blown (shocking) and DAME again showed his quality. 

11 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

Thats a very polite way of putting it. I stunk up the place, would be more appropriate. :P

Yup they were. They had an absolute shocker. 

Hope I did not cost you much. 

Shit happens, I only lost what I won yesterday so back to square one :D

• 4 weeks later...

PL starting today :delight:

1st round is usually difficult because you do not know what to expect...

So I wont risk much.

I am thinking Chelsea, Spurs, Leicester and Arsenal to win or draw. This should double your money.

Good luck to everyone who is betting.

A really good day.

Started it with 30$ on zverev and thiem making it 90$ (profit of 60$).

Lost 30$ on clippers and Celtics (clippers surprisingly let a 16 point lead go away)

Then put 10$ on auba to score for a 6$ profit

Put 6$ on Leeds to win (at HT) @ ridiculous odds of 25 - lost this.

Put 10$ on newcastle to win @4 odds, giving a profit of another 30$.

Ended the day with a 20$ on Osaka and lakers to give another 25$.

Total profit - 60+ (-30) + 6 + (-6) + 30 + 25 = 85$. 

My long time best mates a big mouthed Gooner. Hes been texting me since last night saying Werner/Kai were useless etc etc.

We have bets/rows/fights often.

So got a £100 on one or other scoring v dippers.

Also had another of same on BOTH getting a G or A and hes give me 2/1.

And had £200 on Dippers beating them by at least 2 goals.

• 5 months later...