• Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Squad is starting to look that much stronger depth wise now considering Barkley and Pulisic not even in the squad and Rudiger, Emerson and RLC still to return.

Zouma as the middle CB in a back 3 is fucking tragic 

That was a massive win tonight. So many players making their first away trip in the Champions League with a pretty intimidating atmosphere, I thought we did a good job. Take away the last 5 minut

Posted Images

Chelsea XI: Kepa; Alonso, Zouma, Tomori, Azpi; Kante, Jorginho, Reece James; Mount, Abraham, Willian (courtesy official CL app)

LMAO fuck is this? And no Pulisic on the bench! Lamps taking the piss or what the hell? 

41864933-AF05-4904-8E59-07243AAADB43.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Chelsea XI: Kepa; Alonso, Zouma, Tomori, Azpi; Kante, Jorginho, Reece James; Mount, Abraham, Willian (courtesy official CL app)

LMAO fuck is this? And no Pulisic on the bench! Lamps taking the piss or what the hell? 

Isn't it a 3-4-3 with Azpi as CB and Reece as RWB?

• Like 1

I imagine with that lineup that Azpi is shifting into a back 3 with Alonso/James as WB. I'm fine with that idea in general.

The real part that is super confusing is why Zouma is back in the side over Christensen.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

I'm assuming it's a back 3 with Reece and Alonso wing backs. I dont mind that although I would have had Christensen in over Zouma who i think is better suited to a back 3.

• Like 2

I'm suspecting it's 3-4-3 with Alonso and James as wingbacks. Oh boy, I got a good feeling James will score or/and assist tonight

Pulisic should really be getting some game time tho...And I don't wanna see Mount get overplayed either

• Like 2
Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

I'm assuming it's a back 3 with Reece and Alonso wing backs. I dont mind that although I would have had Christensen in over Zouma who i think is better suited to a back 3.

Yeah must be 3-4-3.

Frank is watching the players every day so i trust him in his decision to keep Pulisic out but i really wonder what people would say if Sarri or someone else kept playing Willian and had Pulisic in the freezer. People would go bananas :D

• Like 1

Reece james playing. Azpi back in his better position. Formation suits alonso. Kante fit and in the team. Great lineup. Let's hope it performs well

• Like 4

£58m and can't even get a look in.

I was one of his biggest sceptics when we first bought him but certainly expected him to be given every possible opportunity to develop and get loads of games. That he can't even get a chance is hugely worrying. I mean, players who are coming off of long injuries are being considered ahead of him! What must he be doing wrong in training?

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Yeah must be 3-4-3.

Frank is watching the players every day so i trust him in his decision to keep Pulisic out but i really wonder what people would say if Sarri or someone else kept playing Willian and had Pulisic in the freezer. People would go bananas :D

It's a good question. Personally I'd say exactly what you've said about Frank, but I know that wouldn't be everyone's answer. :)

• Like 1