• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Not when it's English related. Only the other day TalkSport ran an article about us becoming lovable to watch because of the youth players. Chelsea...lovable to watch...for non-Chelsea fans!
I didn't expect it to be so blatant, though.

If Abraham & Tomori follow Zaha's footsteps, you'll see such comments die down in an instance.
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well played today. Thought some good performances  Barkley was dogshit- he's just too slow and can't get his head up. Willian was wasteful but scored so will let him off Tammy did

If we were this frustrating with CHO, Reece, Pulisic playing I would say yeah let them make mistakes let them learn..but the frustrating dudes are always the same wrinkled faces of useless has-beens w

Yeah like 'we' said - the Future is Bright, the Future is Blue ūüėāūüėāūüėā

40 minutes ago, communicate said:

People will hate my observation of the game. Willian played well very agressive especially on the left, but with CHO slowly coming, Willian should play on the right. I wish Willian and Mount can  develop partnership so one drop deep and one push up high. That should be a very fun combination on the right. 

Barkley is just awful and Tammy is still up and down. 

Tomori is an absolute gem, very comfortable on the ball and what a defender. 

The biggest problem for me is Jorginho. People here praised Jorginho. In fact some people think he was motm. He was playing holder like playing all action playmaker. If he want to play that way, he need a holder next to him and he better produce like Cesc. 

what more do you want Jorginho to do? look at what he has for defensive support in MF

Kante solves a lot of that

I thing Jorginho was absolutely stellar today

Reece in for Azpi has to eventually happen

Alonso, other than that miss, was also very good I thought (granted against a SHIT team), he actually looks (how I have no idea) a bit pacier this year than last

CHO will recover his explosive burst as he plays more and gets over the mental part (worrying about a re-injury) I am very patient with that, he recovered quicker than expected so that means the injury was not career-devastating

Willian and Pedro are DONE, they are 2 of the 4 oldest wingers in the league and are simply rubbish in terms of overall play at this point

3 goals (I assume today's was not an OG for Willian) in their last combined 46 league games is tragically poor

I am ALL in for Sancho, but so is the rest of Europe, Federico Chiesa (Fiorentina)   would be my second choice, unless (we cant) prise away 

Ansu Fati (Barelona)¬† ¬† ¬†or¬† Vin√≠cius J√ļnior (Real Madrid)¬† ¬†¬†or¬† Rodrygo (Real Madrid)

Barkley needs to be sold off this summer, he just is not at a level to justify his roster place, especially for the amount of cash we can get for him

Tammy should have scored twice, so not worried that he is disappearing from chances, and his hold up play was more than decent

Bats is just not up to being our 2nd striker and Giroud is spent, I am afraid that Moussa Dembele is going to be snatched by Manure in January, Werner is surely going to Bayern, and TBH, Piatek looks to be regressing (although I think Milan still have a shit coach) so who knows about what CF's we look at, so many are now off the table

AC and Tomori were very solid, Rudiger back full-time means we have 3 solid CB's (we do really need to make a serious play for a top 10 CB, like Skriniar, Romagnoli, etc) 

IF Marc Guehi comes good to the level of Tomori (that is yet to be determined by a LONG shot) then we have zero reason to buy more CB's, and maybe even can sell AC IF a monster offer comes in. Zouma has to be sold next summer, I will loss my mind if he is not. Same for Pedro and Willian, and Alonso and Azpi. We need to get what we can for them before all are worthless in terms of any sale valuations.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

We played BRIGHTON. That chance goes in at 1-0 and it's Sheffield Utd all again.   

At least have a valid comment to make, attention seeker. emoji849.png

P. S. I see the vocab is still limited too.

Dean Henderson doesn't make a world class save from Tammy and we beat Sheffield.

If, buts and maybes work both ways.

• Like 1
Dean Henderson doesn't make a world class save from Tammy and we beat Sheffield.
If, buts and maybes work both ways.
He doesn't balls up and gift Tammy a goal, we lose 2-1.

Where are you going with this?
  • Like 1
Just now, LAM09 said:

And if we took all our chances in the first half we do a Germany:Brazil on them. Point is the on another day stuff works both ways.

We didn't just like they didn't score when they had the chance, so it's all irrelevant, 2-0 it is.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Willian and Pedro are DONE, they are 2 of the 4 oldest wingers in the league and are simply rubbish in terms of overall play at this point

Face it, Vesper. Willian is a favorite of Lampard. He'll get and sign a new contract too. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

As expected. Protected Barkley from the shambles of last Wednesday. 

Maybe Ross decided to give up duties after it?

Hazard use to delegate duties for a while after missing one.

• Like 1
And if we took all our chances in the first half we do a Germany:Brazil on them. Point is the on another day stuff works both ways.
We didn't just like they didn't score when they had the chance, so it's all irrelevant, 2-0 it is.
Aka - nowhere. [emoji1376]
Just now, LAM09 said:

Aka - nowhere. emoji1376.png

It was you that opened up the can of worms with this comment.

"That chance goes in at 1-0 and it's Sheffield Utd all again"

Just now, Jason said:

Face it, Vesper. Willian is a favorite of Lampard. He'll get and sign a new contract too. 

I am not that pessimistic yet

I do think Lamps is not happy with Pulisic at this stage, why I do not know

Willian is 32 next season, he is so not the future, makes zero sense to sign him again

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I am not that pessimistic yet

I do think Lamps is not happy with Pulisic at this stage, why I do not know

Willian is 32 next season, he is so not the future, makes zero sense to sign him again

We're Chelsea. We do things that do not make sense. 

• Like 3
It was you that opened up the can of worms with this comment.
"That chance goes in at 1-0 and it's Sheffield Utd all again"
We are relying on LUCK. That's precisely what the comment was aimed at.

When we finally start taking our chances on a consistent basis, such comments will be "irrelevant".
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Pedro finishes his 1v1. Barkley his volley, Alonso his volley, Tammy his header, we beat them 4-0 in first half. 

28 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We are relying on LUCK. That's precisely what the comment was aimed at.

When we finally start taking our chances on a consistent basis, such comments will be "irrelevant".

Lol. Then Liverpool are top of the table by "luck", right? 

Ridiculous comment. Specially given we were on the unlucky side.

• Like 1
Pedro finishes his 1v1. Barkley his volley, Alonso his volley, Tammy his header, we beat them 4-0 in first half. 

Poor finishing and the ball hitting the crossbar from inches out are like for like.

Please!

Lol. Then Liverpool are top of the table by "luck", right? 

Ridiculous comment. Specially given we were on the unlucky side.

They were lucky to get all three points today, but they weren't last Sunday (if that's what your insinuating?).

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Poor finishing and the ball hitting the crossbar from inches out are like for like.

Please!

They were lucky to get all three points today, but they weren't last Sunday (if that's what your insinuating?).

Did not the we hit the post too? Absolute LOL.

No WE were not. Only person to think that we were LUCKY is you. we deserved the win completely and wholly. On the balance of play, on literally everything.

Stop trying to spread nonsense.

• Like 1
Did not the we hit the post too? Absolute LOL. No WE were not. Only person to think that we were LUCKY is you. we deserved the win completely and wholly. On the balance of play, on literally everything.

Stop trying to spread nonsense.

See the like above? 

Please stop needlessly quoting me in the hope I snap or feel the need throw about insults because it ain't gonna happen.

Some of us are grown ups [emoji16]

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

See the like above? 

Please stop needlessly quoting me in the hope I snap or feel the need throw about insults because it ain't gonna happen.

Some of us are grown ups emoji16.png

You could stop posting needless and stupid comments too. Just in the last month, you have given such gems. 

As for the like, I guess misery loves company. But please keep writing such gems. Makes my day reading them and having a laugh at your expense. 

"We were lucky" LOL

Just because someone is a grownup apparently, does not mean they are intelligent and have common sense.

• Like 1