• Anjorin (sub)
    • Maatsen (sub)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2019-20 English Carabao Cup, Third Round Chels  v Grimsby  HD Streams http://www.sportnews.to/sports/2019/efl-cup-chelsea-vs-grimsby-town-s5/ http://ripple.is/football/12225-chelsea-vs-

Want to see James, CHO and Pulisic starting here.

First 45 minutes of first team football for Reece James and I love him already. Built like a rugby player and a proper footballer as well. He could dominate that right side like Ivanovic did in his pr

Whilst azpi won't get dropped straight away I could see a situation with Emerson being out that we play the 3/5 at the back with alonso on the left James at rwb moving azpi to rcb

Gilmour has barely put a foot wrong all game. Very confident always demanding the ball under pressure or not, reminds me of Cesc a bit, not afraid to keep trying to play probing passes even if they dont always come off. Maatsen has impressed in limited time so far too, pace, agility, never stands still when his winger has the ball, always runs beyond him.

Good goal by Reece there too, very solid performance, good assist and a goal to cap it off.

Callums finishing needs huge work. 2 big chances now hes hit straight at the keeper christ....