Chelsea Women Discussion Thread

Followers 2

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Emma Hayes: "For those of you that are winning your first title with us, get used to it. That's what we do. Winning is what we do at this football club"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Emma Hayes called City's ground The Emptihad 

Posted (edited)

Campeonas, campeonas, ole ole ole!

The women secured their third straight WSL title with a 4-2 win over Man Utd in front of over 4,300 fans and Todd Boehly*. Kingsmeadow's biggest crowd of the season saw the girls trail one-nil and then two-one before coming back to claim the three points to finish one point ahead of second placed Arsenal.

Now it's on to Wembley next weekend where CFCW will try to retain The FA Cup by beating Man City women. Easier said than done however because City are in blistering form. Since the turn of the year they have been the best team in the country. It's going to be a cracker. Tickets for the final are available here: https://www.chelseafc.com/en/tickets---membership/buy-tickets?pageTab=WOMEN'S FIXTURES

*I didn't spot Boehly myself but I've been assured that he was there.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Many congrats to Emma and the girls, 3 league titles on the trot, amazing work 💪🔥💙. Now if only the men team could show this kind of character, attitude and commitment.

Edited by Johnnyeye
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Vesper said:

what a banger 🔥, her 2nd one is one of the goals of the season, reminded me of Drogs against Everton in 06/07 season. Sam Kerr is an amazing player, what a season for her 💪💙

Edited by Johnnyeye
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Chelsea's allocation of tickets for the Women's FA Cup Final against Manchester City on Sunday have sold out but some are still available direct from Wembley. Anyone who fancies getting along to support the women as they try to secure their second successive league and cup double can get tickets using the link below or from the stadium box office on the day. If you do decide to pay on the day it's worth double checking availability before you travel. The game kicks off at 2:30pm, Sunday 15th May.

https://www.wembleystadium.com/tickets/

Edited by OhForAGreavsie
Posted (edited)

Chelsea women leading 3-2, come on girls, make the club proud 💪💙

Edited by Johnnyeye
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...