Chelsea Women Thread

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

chelsealad1991 (Scotland Flag)  5/16/21 8:26:42 PM Oi Vesper, one of the Scouse Mods actually perm banned me when I said good-bye...

i said "right im off lads", then the Mod replied "yeah, fuck off you Putin cock-sucking sweaty, you rent boys will be lucky to finish 6th and City will crush you 4 or 5 nil in the CL, Liverpool won that game 100% legit, there were no bad calls, you are just a seething chav jock bitch who backs bottlers." and then i said "when was the last time you left your house" and then he banned me.

With that kind of contribution from a mod, that's somewhere not worth being. Wherever it is.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Turn the chat off. 🙂

I have never seen such universal, personal, viscous hatred for us in my life

it started when Trump won and the yanks started to pill on (plus the anti Putin brits)

but this COVID year+ , and the past 6 months or so especially, have just been insane from pretty much every online and private chat/group zoom/skype room I am in

it feels like the entire anglo-american zeitgeist literally wants to destroy us

some of the suggestions (seize the club from roman, ban the club till he sells, eyc etc) are just mad

and the personal attacks on any of us fans, and the players, in social media and chatboards etc, is crazy

I even have COMPLETELY non sport fan yanks now harassing me for a year plus on a democratic us poltical chatboard , all because I mentioned once I was Chelsea fan, and one of the posters who hates me (its mutual) folls me around the board and (this is NOT on chels threads, there are non, and I never talk footie on there, these are all poltical/cultual OP's I am talking about, ZERO to do with football) and when they reply to me (say about taxes or healthcare) ALWAYS pust in a tag line that flames me a sa putin-loving Chelsea fangirl (and it is done in such a way it cannot be alerted on for a TOS violation)

I have had former friends on there (including 3 I have met in real life) defriend me and then attack me as russian sympathiser

it is beyond insane how much systemic hate there is out there for us, and so much simply becuase we are russian owned

😿

I cannot be more serious

IF we wear these new kits the last 3 games

and if we lose all three (or at least enough to lose 4th plus lose the CL and even more so if we are BATTERED like the women were)

we simply CANNOT use them next season

I will get PTSD every time I see them

😪

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it feels like the entire anglo-american zeitgeist literally wants to destroy us

some of the suggestions (seize the club from roman, ban the club till he sells, eyc etc) are just mad

and the personal attacks on any of us fans, and the players, in social media and chatboards etc, is crazy

I even have COMPLETELY non sport fan yanks now harassing me for a year plus on a democratic us poltical chatboard , all because I mentioned once I was Chelsea fan, and one of the posters who hates me (its mutual) folls me around the board and (this is NOT on chels threads, there are non, and I never talk footie on there, these are all poltical/cultual OP's I am talking about, ZERO to do with football) and when they reply to me (say about taxes or healthcare) ALWAYS pust in a tag line that flames me a sa putin-loving Chelsea fangirl (and it is done in such a way it cannot be alerted on for a TOS violation)

I have had former friends on there (including 3 I have met in real life) defriend me and then attack me as russian sympathiser

it is beyond insane how much systemic hate there is out there for us, and so much simply becuase we are russian owned

😿

It's desperately depressing. The lunatics feel they are running the asylum now so it's party time for the morons. This particular glimpse into the minds of the crazies is just a slice of the mania which is abroad in the world currently. There will be an upturn again but for now it feels like the world is headed into a long, steep and deep decline. And I thought that the football itself was depressing enough. 

46 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I made some research and it seems that Barcelona woman scored 128 goals in 26 matches and only conceded 5 goals. They score on average 5 goals per match lol. 

yes we posted that earlier, BUT all of those 26 games are in the mostly utterly shit La Liga Femenino

Disappointing week for Chelsea ... 3 losses, 2 of them are in the finals. 

Women team had being brilliant and going by the score, seem Barca would had being much better team because we had set the bar pretty high. Kudos to the team!!! 

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Jas said:

Was delighted when I read this yesterday. It's good fun at Kingsmeadow but for anyone who can't make it, or who isn't yet convinced about the women's game there will be a lot more live coverage this coming season on the BBC and Sky. Give it a try.

Meanwhile I measure the strength of our support by size of the away following. The first time I travelled to see the women at Man City it was aboard a half full supporters coach. The next couple of times the coach was full but last season we took two full coaches plus many more travelling independently. I have reasonable hopes that there will be three coaches this time. During the last full pre covid season we averaged over 3,000 if you take out the 25,000 crowd for the game at Stamford Bridge. The numbers are small compared to the men's game but the interest is growing.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie