23. Conor Gallagher

NikkiCFC

Southampton over Palace would be better move imo. 

They just sold 3 midfielders. Hojbjerg, Lemina and Reed. Only two or three real midfielders left. Palace still have 5 solid options and they bought Eze. Not sure where he will play. Plus working with that German dude in Southampton would be nice. 

On 8/19/2020 at 0:11 AM, Tomo said:

Bit torn over the prospect of him going to Leeds.

On one hand working under Bielsa will be fantastic for him (plus there's every chance Leeds will immediately challenge for Europe like SHU did), on the other one of our own at Leeds even temporarily just feels wrong and i imagine he'd have to be ridiculously good to win them over.

Looking at this Leeds side I think it would be great for him to go there if he is regular ofc. He is suited for this football.

Not sure how WBA play.

22 hours ago, mshnd06 said:

Leeds supporter here.  I would gladly take Gallagher.  Seems a player with whom Bielsa could do some damage

After watching your team and WBA this week this is no brainer for Conor.

On 12/09/2020 at 9:19 PM, mshnd06 said:

Leeds supporter here.  I would gladly take Gallagher.  Seems a player with whom Bielsa could do some damage

I wonder if you know how happy Blues like me are to have Leeds back where they belong? For us, Tottenham home and Tottenham away will always be priority fixtures numbers one and two but, after those, it's just brilliant to have the long running, and deep, rivalry with Leeds United resumed. It's been too long. Can't wait for the games to come around.

4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I wonder if you know how happy Blues like me are to have Leeds back where they belong? For us, Tottenham home and Tottenham away will always be priority fixtures numbers one and two but, after those, it's just brilliant to have the long running, and deep, rivalry with Leeds United resumed. It's been too long. Can't wait for the games to come around.

In my opinion, rivalries are healthy for fandom and the sport.  I look forward to the matches with you as well.  That said, I wouldn't be surprised if some of your number are conflicted.  I can't say for certain that if the roles were reversed and you or a certain red side went down, I wouldn't revel for at least a little while

33 minutes ago, mshnd06 said:

In my opinion, rivalries are healthy for fandom and the sport.  I look forward to the matches with you as well.  That said, I wouldn't be surprised if some of your number are conflicted.  I can't say for certain that if the roles were reversed and you or a certain red side went down, I wouldn't revel for at least a little while

I love, love, love the fixtures against Tottenham. If they went down I'd laugh my head off, but then I'd miss the fixtures like crazy. I think you're allowed to laugh if we were to go down. In fact I doubt anything could stop you. :)  

41 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I love, love, love the fixtures against Tottenham. If they went down I'd laugh my head off, but then I'd miss the fixtures like crazy. I think you're allowed to laugh if we were to go down. In fact I doubt anything could stop you. :)  

I quite detest both North London clubs but right now I far dislike the 3 that beat us in the league more.

I was hoping FL would have more time to evaluate all the lads together. I really hated the idea of restarting the league. I wanted to just scrub it and use it all as pre season training. I did think Connor may have been kept on. Shows how wrong I am!