23. Conor Gallagher

NikkiCFC

playing great versus Shitty
1 1 at HT and he almost scored twice (not easy chances, so not like he blew a sitter or two)
How is his creativity compared to our midfield? He seems to be a very physical player. I did not rate him in our youth set up back in the day, but last season in CS I saw him play and he plays differently than he used to play in our youth.

We really need at least one constant creative player in our midfield.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

How is his creativity compared to our midfield? He seems to be a very physical player. I did not rate him in our youth set up back in the day, but last season in CS I saw him play and he plays differently than he used to play in our youth.

he is not a pure creator, unfortunately, atm

who he need is one name

I am sure people will bite me head off

Grealish

he is not a pure creator, unfortunately, atm
who he need is one name
I am sure people will bite me head off
Grealish

Grealish is world class and reminds me of Iniesta. Obviously worse than Iniesta, but still gives me his vibes. Pulisic, Grealish and Ziyech in one team would be just insane.

11 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Grealish is world class and reminds me of Iniesta. Obviously worse than Iniesta, but still gives me his vibes. Pulisic, Grealish and Ziyech in one team would be just insane.

Imagine if cheap-ass Levy had coughed up the extra £5m Villa wanted for Grealish a couple years ago

3 hours ago, killer1257 said:

How is his creativity compared to our midfield? 

He is not like creative type of player but is definitely more creative than Kovacic and Mount. For example in Championship he had 7 assists from open play and Mount 3.

And is goalscoring threat as well. This season already 2 goals. Kova and Mount =1

And correct me if I am wrong but scoring for WBA is way more difficult. 1:1 is great result for WBA at Etihad but in injury time they had counter and his teammates just tried to waste time and keep the ball but he got pissed because they did not continued the attack and he wanted to win. Great mentality.

He is not like creative type of player but is definitely more creative than Kovacic and Mount. For example in Championship he had 7 assists from open play and Mount 3.
And is goalscoring threat as well. This season already 2 goals. Kova and Mount =1
And correct me if I am wrong but scoring for WBA is way more difficult. 1:1 is great result for WBA at Etihad but in injury time they had counter and his teammates just tried to waste time and keep the ball but he got pissed because they did not continued the attack and he wanted to win. Great mentality.
True, it is much, much harder.
So, as far as I have seen him, he should be as good in the defensive phase as Mount, but he is better at going forward. Fine with me.

It seems that Billic is getting sacked and we might loan him out again to another club.

15 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

he should be as good in the defensive phase as Mount

It seems that Billic is getting sacked and we might loan him out again to another club.

One huge difference here. They are both great at pressing but in real defensive play they are different players. Conor can easily play DM, Mount can not.

No matter who new manager is he is going to play regularly. But look how fast is his progress:

Charlton - half season, Chelsea thought he was too good to fight for Championship relegation and moved him to better team. Charlton fans were angry because he was their best player and with him they were safe but got relegated after they lost him.

Swansea - they reached play off, he played big part in the second half of the season and made many assists for them, fans were thrilled with him as well. Again he proved this is not his level and Chelsea wanted PL loan.

WBA - It is happening again. Just 10 games and it is clear even WBA in PL is not his level. 

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

All the praise on our players doing well while out on loan. Just watch the same people bash the same players when they come back to play for us. :chai:

Can't wait for the Gallagher is shit recall Anjorin posts next season.

56 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Billic sacked confirmed

Crazy. I get results are poor there but if their idea is ok to keep your job you need to beat Man City, that is incredibly harsh. You would of thought after that performance and the next game being Villa theyd have gave him that game. Big Sam fs how does that dinosaur keep getting a job. 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Crazy. I get results are poor there but if their idea is ok to keep your job you need to beat Man City, that is incredibly harsh. You would of thought after that performance and the next game being Villa theyd have gave him that game. Big Sam fs how does that dinosaur keep getting a job. 

I am 100% sure it wouldn't have been based on last night.

33 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I am 100% sure it wouldn't have been based on last night.

You’d hope not but again the performance last night the players looked behind the manager and you’d think if they could keep doing that doing games they'd get more results. They are in a even worse position than I thought, I didnt realise at the time they only had 1 win. 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Big Sam = hoof-ball merchant

Soon Tony Pulis will be back in the EPL as well, playing his 9 CB and a lone CF lumpy dumpy

caveman footie for a post Brexit land

the 70's called and they are back baby!!!

gag