Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub


Tomo
 Share
Followers 13

Recommended Posts

"I expect Erling Haaland’s future to be sorted in the next 7-10 days. A madman, as Dortmund's advisor says, needs to put up €175M for him. Team Haaland will not push for a move, but I think he will be perfect for Chelsea this summer." -

on

 
Now or never.
If we dont get  him now next summer United , Real or Bayern will take him . 
You choice .
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Vesper

    2636

  • Jase

    2030

  • NikkiCFC

    1019

  • Blues Forever

    881

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

Every report says 150m pounds or 175m euros.

I am sure they will accept that crazy offer. Next summer he is 75m euros or 65m pounds and zero sense to go for later option from their POV. 

Also our club has no excuse to not offer this package this summer. TT who delivered major success wants striker more than anything. And if you look what UTD and City are doing we are in situation that we have to get Haaland to stay competitive. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, milka said:

"I expect Erling Haaland’s future to be sorted in the next 7-10 days. A madman, as Dortmund's advisor says, needs to put up €175M for him. Team Haaland will not push for a move, but I think he will be perfect for Chelsea this summer." -

on

 
Now or never.
If we dont get  him now next summer United , Real or Bayern will take him . 
You choice .

Obviously anything can still happen but it's kinda amusing that Fjortoft chose to focus on the words of an external adviser as opposed to the words from the club's CEO, sporting director or soon-to-be sporting director. 

Yes, the club people will always say their star player is not for sale bla bla bla but on the flip side, would an external adviser know everything that's going on within the club's board? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember last year that Jan insisted that Werner would go to Liverpool, even after there were reports that Chelsea was in contact with him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Every report says 150m pounds or 175m euros.

I am sure they will accept that crazy offer. Next summer he is 75m euros or 65m pounds and zero sense to go for later option from their POV. 

Also our club has no excuse to not offer this package this summer. TT who delivered major success wants striker more than anything. And if you look what UTD and City are doing we are in situation that we have to get Haaland to stay competitive. 

Do you have inside info that says Tuchel wants a ST more than anything?

Am sure the club have tried or are trying to sign a big-name ST but at this point, it's hard to tell what exactly are they doing. I mean, if we could afford the deal now, one would imagine we would have put in some sort of bid by now. The club could obviously be negotiating quietly and all that but based on recent reports, there doesn't seem to be any inkling that that's happening. If we're relying on selling players to raise funds, then we certainly haven't raised enough and it doesn't look like we'll have enough time to raise funds to throw in a bid before the "deadline". For all we know, the club might have moved on and quietly trying to sign someone else while the media, who don't know have a clue, are just recycling old stories to get clicks, a bit like how the Kounde deal has come out of nowhere. 

As for what City and United are doing, like the others have mentioned, don't think getting Grealish improves City a great deal. He's just similar to/like every other attacker they already have in their team. United may have signed Varane and Sancho but if our last season is anything to go by, then people should know that it doesn't mean that will translate to immediate improvement, especially when the manager is not at the highest level. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Remember last year that Jan insisted that Werner would go to Liverpool, even after there were reports that Chelsea was in contact with him.

Were the reports concrete though? I think everyone expected him to go to Liverpool and hence why when news broke out that we got him, everyone was caught by surprise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jas said:

Do you have inside info that says Tuchel wants a ST more than anything?

Giroud is out, Tammy on the market, and we play with Kai who is not really number 9. Common sense plus reliable journalists say we need/want striker more than anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Giroud is out, Tammy on the market, and we play with Kai who is not really number 9. Common sense plus reliable journalists say we need/want striker more than anything.

Still doesn't come from Tuchel directly, does it? The media have been loosely using Tuchel/the club whenever they report about our striker chase. 

There's more than one way to skin a cat, if we can't get the wanted ST. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vesper said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/Chelsea-transfer-news-erling-haaland-24647089

Borussia Dortmund's CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke has all-but confirmed that Erling Haaland will be staying in Germany for the upcoming season.

The Blues are keen on a move for the Norwegian but his £160million asking price is proving to be a stumbling block.

Dortmund are not willing to budge on their valuation and it seems they wish to keep him for at least another year.

Watzke said: "It is pretty clear to me that Erling Haaland will stay at Dortmund, just as Julian Brandt will remain.

"I tend to say that every day but no one really seems to listen as I hear something new every week."

 

70% and rising this (Håland coming here) is not happening

I guess he's wrong about one thing here but Dortmund's outgoing sporting director Zorc went in on the 'Haaland isn't for sale' stance...

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/Chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2021/7/30/22602122/borussia-dortmund-director-still-not-worried-about-haaland-rumors-hot-air-hypothetical-Chelsea-bid

“He can’t leave if we don’t agree. That’s a fact. We made our position very clear in an interview with his advisor. And by the way, Erling himself said in his media round in Bad Ragaz that he will play for BVB in the coming season.”

“That is a purely hypothetical question [turning down €175m from Chelsea]. A: Because this offer is not there and is not expected. And B: Because we are a football club that is geared towards achieving sporting success. Every shareholder knows that this is our job — while maintaining the economic balance. We don’t have to sell Erling. In addition: When these figures were circulating in the media, some protagonists were probably still dreaming of the Super League. This is hot air.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, milka said:

"I expect Erling Haaland’s future to be sorted in the next 7-10 days. A madman, as Dortmund's advisor says, needs to put up €175M for him. Team Haaland will not push for a move, but I think he will be perfect for Chelsea this summer." -

on

 
Now or never.
If we dont get  him now next summer United , Real or Bayern will take him . 
You choice .

We’ve seen everything from £130-£200m thrown around by everyone and their dog. Tiresome and it’s a real shame. Great fit for us.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Haaland situation is very straight forward, there is a clear value they have to sell Haaland next summer. So for them to sell this summer they have to have the financial incentive to sell. Without Haaland there is a possibility they lose CL football money and other revenues will be lost. They will sell if the money offered compensate them fairly. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mário César said:

what?

It's worth it. Kounde, Haaland, Tchoualmeni and Lacroix this summer. Extend Christensen. We get transfer ban but who cares? We don't need to buy next 2 years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

It's worth it. Kounde, Haaland, Tchoualmeni and Lacroix this summer. Extend Christensen. We get transfer ban but who cares? We don't need to buy next 2 years. 

nah we just do a mancity and hide the mails until the offence we are sued with is time-barred.

  • Cool 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DH1988 said:

We’ve seen everything from £130-£200m thrown around by everyone and their dog. Tiresome and it’s a real shame. Great fit for us.

€150m on the barrelhead (that is Dortmund's cut) and they would sell. But we also have to pay the cunt Mino and also Håland's father. So it would take around €200m in toto. Plus a monster salary, and finally, that fucking escape hatch clause.

I just don't see it happening.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

€150m on the barrelhead (that is Dortmund's cut) and they would sell. But we also have to pay the cunt Mino and also Håland's father. So it would take around €200m in toto. Plus a monster salary, and finally, that fucking escape hatch clause.

I just don't see it happening.

Worth it still. Better than seeing him reunited with Sancho in Manchester next summer for a third of the price and haunting us for a decade. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Worth it still. Better than seeing him reunited with Sancho in Manchester next summer for a third of the price and haunting us for a decade. 

in quid, with salary, t-fee, and add-ons/extortion payments

that's around

(for a 5 year contract)

£300m

🤪

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...