Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Tomo
Followers 13

20 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Thinking Kounde is very much Azpi successor. Given Silva, Azpi, Rudigar, and Christensen all with uncertainty beyond next season. I think it makes sense.

Yeah, CB next year could be a waste land. 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• NikkiCFC

• Blues Forever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I think it is not even a question, Dortmund will sell Haaland if they receive a fee that is substantialy more than they could next summer.

£110m is substantially more than the release clause but it doesn't mean they will sell.

These fuckers think it's cool not to make nearly double off a player out of some misguided sense of boastful resilience.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, DDA said:

£110m is substantially more than the release clause but it doesn't mean they will sell.

These fuckers think it's cool not to make nearly double off a player out of some misguided sense of boastful resilience.

Its fucking bullshit man....these fuckers even gave Lewa to BM for free. Weird bunch.

Once Kounde is a success here, at least the bubble of Vesper and her lists of players will burst at last 😈

• Like 3

From a business point of view what they’re doing is extremely dumb. But it is sort of admirable that Dortmund don’t sell players that they don’t want to sell.

You can be pissed off at them if they were forcing unhappy players to stay when they are desperate to leave but players like Haaland and Sancho are more than happy to just put their heads down and wait for their moves.

We see ourselves how barren the market for quality forwards is so what actual good is 100m + to them if there’s nobody to spend it on?

All that being said, we’d be foolish to not even put in a mega bid to test them. At least show to Haaland that we’re all in on him so he keeps us in his thoughts for next summer.

57 minutes ago, Pizy said:

From a business point of view what they’re doing is extremely dumb. But it is sort of admirable that Dortmund don’t sell players that they don’t want to sell.

You can be pissed off at them if they were forcing unhappy players to stay when they are desperate to leave but players like Haaland and Sancho are more than happy to just put their heads down and wait for their moves.

We see ourselves how barren the market for quality forwards is so what actual good is 100m + to them if there’s nobody to spend it on?

All that being said, we’d be foolish to not even put in a mega bid to test them. At least show to Haaland that we’re all in on him so he keeps us in his thoughts for next summer.

Stop dreaming.. he isn't coming next summer. Its now or never. 

48 minutes ago, Milan said:

Once Kounde is a success here, at least the bubble of Vesper and her lists of players will burst at last 😈

If not “Once”.

Been burned over the years from Bakayoko to not have great expectations from these potential players.

4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

I for one look forward to Kounde, he will be proper for us. BTW in Persian Kounde is an ugly swear word, means ass giver lmao.

In my mother tongue in India, Kounde means ass

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DDA said:

I don’t think it is when you consider CL football money and other revenue lost opportunities. I would say 150-160m should do it.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

In my mother tongue in India, Kounde means ass

I am going to win it. If you pronounce the name, you are saying ‘cunt’ in Czech.

• Smile 1
1 hour ago, Milan said:

Vesper currently be like:

Alicia Keys GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

2 hours ago, DDA said:

Wait, are people really cursing Dortmund for not wanting/trying not to sell their best player? Dortmund aren't purely a selling club, are they? They still want to be competitive, even if they end up not winning anything most of the time.

Plus, it's not like we've not been in a similar/the same position before. We got Hazard to stay for one more season few years ago even though we could have likely gotten more money and if the reports are to be believed, then god knows how many bids we turned down for Willian from Barcelona!

38 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I don’t think it is when you consider CL football money and other revenue lost opportunities. I would say 150-160m should do it.

Yeah but they also just sold Sancho, meaning they aren't exactly in a desperate situation, financially. 

2 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Thinking Kounde is very much Azpi successor. Given Silva, Azpi, Rudigar, and Christensen all with uncertainty beyond next season. I think it makes sense.

You aren't wrong but we won't know until we see how the contract situations play out first. Silva will likely be gone next year but the other 3 could well stay. 

3 minutes ago, Jas said:

Wait, are people really cursing Dortmund for not wanting/trying not to sell their best player? Dortmund aren't purely a selling club, are they? They still want to be competitive, even if they end up not winning anything most of the time.

Plus, it's not like we've not been in a similar/the same position before. We got Hazard to stay for one more season few years ago even though we could have likely gotten more money and if the reports are to be believed, then god knows how many bids we turned down for Willian from Barcelona!

Yeah but they also just sold Sancho, meaning they aren't exactly in a desperate situation, financially. 

Well, unless it's Bayern Munich. 😉

So what I have learnt today is we signed a keeper I've never heard of before, Kounde means bumboy in Persian, ass in Indian and cunt in Czech, and finally we still don't have a recognised striker in our team other than Abraham. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5