Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Tomo
Followers 13

From Dortmund POV not only I would sell but I would be really excited to have +200m pounds in this market. They lost all money last season for always sold out Westfalen.

Malen is already there. So many great players available for low prices, with just one year left on contract many of them.

Aouar, Vlahovic, Zouma, Kostic, Kabak, Abraham, Ginter, Sule, Zakaria, Corona, Kamara, Belotti, Lacazette, Romagnoli, Milenkovic, Cantwell, Di Maria, Boga, Bakayoko, Tolisso, Isco, Emerson... They could bring back Dembele.

They could possibly buy 7 or 8 players and make really strong team. So many options, they just need to be creative with Haaland/Sancho money.

Edited by NikkiCFC
  • Smile 1
  • Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• NikkiCFC

• Blues Forever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

From Dortmund POV not only I would sell but I would be really excited to have +200m pounds in this market. They lost all money last season for always sold out Westfalen.

Malen is already there. So many great players available for low prices, with just one year left on contract many of them.

Aouar, Vlahovic, Zouma, Kostic, Kabak, Abraham, Ginter, Sule, Zakaria, Corona, Kamara, Belotti, Lacazette, Romagnoli, Milenkovic, Cantwell, Di Maria, Boga, Bakayoko, Tolisso, Isco, Emerson... They could bring back Dembele.

They could possibly buy 7 or 8 players and make really strong team. So many options, they just need to be creative with Haaland/Sancho money.

If I was them I would sign Kalajdžić, Kabak, Zakaria, Kamara 

4 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

E7H7RonWQAMVBGi?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is hilarious. So the club are going to bid £130m, but have let this joker know that if £130m doesn't work, they'll go to £130m + £20m. What a strategy, very clandestine. 

Edited by King Kante
2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

'with the chances Tuchel's team create game after game', is most controversial. 

How? We are 1st in the league under Tuchel in chances created? 

16th in converting…

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

How? We are 1st in the league under Tuchel in chances created? 

16th in converting…

We may created many chances when you count half chances, set pieces and everything possible which these stats do but I remember many, many games where we struggled to do anything. If team has 2 or 3 shots on target that cannot be a good game offensively. 

Wolves first game, what was our best chance?

Spurs away, just 2 shots on target but not really good chances, won the game after the penalty. So that is one shot and the other is CHO attempt from 25m...

SU away after also penalty needed and 3 shots on target, overall created very little.

Barnsley game after in Fa Cup, just one shot on target, only goal.

Southampton 1:1 again pen only goal, created nothing.

Atletico away, was solid performance but again created shit from open play, Olie wonder goal saved us.

United, Porto 2nd game, Brighton, LC in final... LC at home in round 37 again corner and pen needed for goals.

Even Arsenal at home 0:1 Kai missed sitter but that came after Arse defense mistake.

We struggled in all these games to create something from open play. I agree we created a lot in Madrid for example, Liverpool, Leeds and some other games where we should score much more and converting the chances was a problem.

But this is 12 out of 29 games under TT where we struggled to create badly from open play. Not sure how good we were in WH, Porto first game, SU in Cup wins either.

WBA and AV losses were weird games and different things decided. 

So yeah, we are not really creative team from midfield and wing backs under Tuchel. Far from it.

Edited by NikkiCFC

My examples are almost 50% of games under Thomas. If you remember these games or watch them again you will see the struggles.

I never said a bad word about him, sacking Lamps was such a relieve and he improved us massively from day one plus delivered biggest trophy. Big fan of him.

But we need to point out at struggles, it was not ideal. With Ben and Reece as wing backs and MM as one of the 3 attackers we had pragmatic approach with 9 players you dont expect to score.

Tactics was to nick 1:0 wins with amazing defense which we did successfully many times. This is something I would like him to change next season and to put at least 4 offensive players because I dont think it can work in long run.

Statistics are like a bikini... #Cashmere #AaronLevenstein #quote #bikini |  How to memorize things, Bikinis, Mantras

Edited by NikkiCFC
47 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Statistics disagree with you and your incredibly  selective examples. 

No there is evidence to back that up. I can’t imagine watching Chelsea on a regular basis thinking we create a lot of chances. And if you look at the personal out there, where are they coming from. The 5 defenders? 2 defensive midfielders?our non creative attackers?

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/features/2021/5/14/22435783/why-arent-Chelsea-scoring-more-goals-and-how-can-we-fix-that

Edited by Clockwork
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, avrobsws said:

I will call it a reliable as we all know how much Roman is passionate about Chelsea.  130 Mil + 20 Mil is almost trending everywhere. Dortmund has mentioned already

which means they are expecting and will be accepted.

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

No there is evidence to back that up. I can’t imagine watching Chelsea on a regular basis thinking we create a lot of chances. And if you look at the personal out there, where are they coming from. The 5 defenders? 2 defensive midfielders?our non creative attackers?

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/features/2021/5/14/22435783/why-arent-Chelsea-scoring-more-goals-and-how-can-we-fix-that

If that's the case then why are people banging on about Haaland being the answer to all our prayers instead of a creative midfielder/wingback?

This is good question and next season will tell if we bring him. But TT also wanted Hakimi.

In games I mentioned above I dont think he would help us that much. Because:

My big hope is Kai playing behind Haaland and delivering in terms of creativity. Ziyech should also be much better. Ben and Reece can be useful if Haaland is good with head which I dont know.

If Haaland isn’t world class idk who is. Lewandowski is often considered the best #9 in the world currently and he rarely “creates something out of nothing.” Almost 100% of his 40 goals this past season were inside the box and many of them were poaching on the end of a teammates good play.

Haaland is much more dangerous outside of the box than Lewa is. He’s not yet Harry Kane’s level when it comes to creating  for others but he’s not just a traditional target man. He’s certainly world class, though.

4 minutes ago, whats happening said:

what is belotti doing nowadays

On the beach. 

Edited by NikkiCFC
1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Does that include an additional loan? Ie. Roman loan > Chelsea > agents.

We already owe Roman a huge amount don’t we?