• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• NikkiCFC

• Blues Forever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Kounde for me is the most future center-back in world football. He is only 22 years old and has been playing in the elite since he was 17. He started as a right-back but went on to play as a center-ba

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, King Kante said:

That is outrageous, no way would UEFA/A club get away with that in Europe. 

Well tbh, this makes sense. Get an agreement with the agent/player and allow PSG to negotiate the price. At that point we can match it or walk. Tbh, we work best when we just meet fees. When we negotiate it always seems to either take forever or we don't get it done. 

As for Di Marzio, he talks pure BS. Anyone putting any stock in his tweets are being silly. He may get it right, but that will be due to him guessing, he doesn't know squat. 

Is he though? Di Marzio is basically the most reliable journo for Italian football, he had a huge connections at there. Even reliable Inter journo also reporting Hakimi to PSG.

Sancho deal is done mostly 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9717757/Manchester-United-FINALLY-offer-pay-Jadon-Sanchos-asking-price.html

Hakimi to PSG is done and dusted 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9717531/Paris-Saint-Germain-set-make-improved-offer-60m-Inter-Milan-Achraf-Hakimi.html

We have won the Champions League and it seems we will end up buying trashes that are not wanted by other.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Im talking about SB.

no, we either will build a new one or do nothing of any remote import

and do nothing is winning as long as the Home Office denies Roman a visa

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

no, we either will build a new one or do nothing of any remote import

and do nothing is winning as long as the Home Office denies Roman a visa

can you explain?

21 minutes ago, avrobsws said:

Sancho deal is done mostly 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9717757/Manchester-United-FINALLY-offer-pay-Jadon-Sanchos-asking-price.html

Hakimi to PSG is done and dusted 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9717531/Paris-Saint-Germain-set-make-improved-offer-60m-Inter-Milan-Achraf-Hakimi.html

We have won the Champions League and it seems we will end up buying trashes that are not wanted by other.

Is this the Sancho signing that should have been done last summer?

Still plenty miles to go but we better move our asses in gear man, either get quality or none at all. No more second tier bargain deals Chels.

If Billy is going out on loan then surely a midfielder has to be brought in. Both Kante and Kova are quite injury prone and will miss lots of games.

Try to pip Juve to Locatelli?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If Billy is going out on loan then surely a midfielder has to be brought in. Both Kante and Kova are quite injury prone and will miss lots of games.

Try to pip Juve to Locatelli?

Tchouameni would be my guess 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We should hope. Massive bargain for his quality. 

Rice will cost too much for any club this summer especially us if we are really trying to get Haaland doesn’t make sense to drop 80m on Rice when you can drop 30m on Tchouameni instead. 

Hear me out, I think we could do no worse than going for Renato Sanches. He looks like a great spark off the bench, I would trade Sanches for Kova for example. 

• Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Rolling Eyes 1
3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Possible Gilmour replacement. Gallagher is better tho...

Unless this means we use all the money and get Haaland, its a complete travesty.

5 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Is he though? Di Marzio is basically the most reliable journo for Italian football, he had a huge connections at there. Even reliable Inter journo also reporting Hakimi to PSG.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/Chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/7/22/17599508/benzema-calls-out-di-marzio-lies-as-morata-remains-ac-milans-primary-target

Di Marzio got called out for his BS by Benzema himself. There are plenty of other examples of him talking absolute nonsense but I cannot be bothered to go through his twitter to point them out. 

I mean, who the feck is that? First time I have ever seen him. What credentials does he have to know the inner workings of top level football transfers?

Not being funny but 99.9999999999% of stuff on twitter is total and utter bollocks. The idiots running those accounts just write whatever to get clicks and shares to get the $$$$ rolling in. Unfortunately there are enough people who don't question why a player/agent would talk to a complete non entity about a multimillion confidential deal for them to only go and share it with their 100k/millionw of 'followers'.

5 hours ago, Mário César said:

can you explain?

meaning we are not going to toss in a lot of cash and tinker with SB to some 'half pregnant' extent

we either rip the old one down and build a new one there OR we build a new one somewhere else in West London. or we just sit on the Bridge as is, more or less

6 minutes ago, King Kante said:

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/Chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/7/22/17599508/benzema-calls-out-di-marzio-lies-as-morata-remains-ac-milans-primary-target

Di Marzio got called out for his BS by Benzema himself. There are plenty of other examples of him talking absolute nonsense but I cannot be bothered to go through his twitter to point them out. 

I mean, who the feck is that? First time I have ever seen him. What credentials does he have to know the inner workings of top level football transfers?

Not being funny but 99.9999999999% of stuff on twitter is total and utter bollocks. The idiots running those accounts just write whatever to get clicks and shares to get the $$$$ rolling in. Unfortunately there are enough people who don't question why a player/agent would talk to a complete non entity about a multimillion confidential deal for them to only go and share it with their 100k/millionw of 'followers'.

It's over mate, he is gone.

17 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Possible Gilmour replacement. Gallagher is better tho...

Given almost the entire first team squad is gonna be away when pre-season starts, hardly a surprise if Tuchel needs the numbers to fill up the spaces and use that to maybe assess 2-3 players. May or may not come to anything in the end.