Tomo
Followers 13

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

On 14/04/2021 at 18:11, R2D2 said:

Surely Tuchel and his team is already aware of Camavinga since his time in Ligue 1, he is entering the final year of his contract, would be a steal if we can manage to get him, he isn't yet polished but his potential is huge.

I'm hoping this means that Tuchel has an informed opinion of the player. If so, I would not expect him to be interested. I haven't yet seen what others have seen in this lad. Looks underwhelming to me.

9 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We are linked with Jude Bellingham 

There were what seemed to be reliable stories that we tried to get him from Birmingham but he chose BVB. Fair enough, a good choice. It's hard to believe that he would abandon that decision so soon.

11 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We are linked with Jude Bellingham 

I prefer to wait until 2023, let him develop more at Dortmund. They won't sell Bellingham soon anyway after signed him last year.

Edited by Blues Forever
  • Thanks 1

So what are our plans for transfer window? 🤣

Now we have the problem that many more clubs can pay big money like Milan, Inter, Spurs, Arsenal, Atletico which they could not before.

But also I heard there will be salary cap in Super League.

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

So what are our plans for transfer window? 🤣

Now we have the problem that many more clubs can pay big money like Milan, Inter, Spurs, Arsenal, Atletico which they could not before.

But also I heard there will be salary cap in Super League.

Wouldn’t be worrying about transfers for now. We have no idea what is going to happen and the next few weeks indefinitely, nobody will be talking or thinking about transfers.

Also if this league goes ahead and these teams do break off, isn’t it not just going to make clubs demand more money to sell to these teams for players, further inflating the transfer market? To offset the potential losses they will make by teams leaving these leagues? 

And really? A salary cap in a 4.3 billion pound super league? Now thats ironic.

Aguero is close to Barcelona as expected.

Dortmund saying Haaland will stay no matter where they finish.

Really no options available for striker. 

We will lose Giroud and Abraham. We need new striker no matter how successful Havertz is on this position.

Belotti may be available for just 25-30m. I am his fan for years. Never played for top team but worth a shot. He may explode on EURO, I really fancy Italians chances.

Another option is Vlahovic but more for the future because we dont need another very young attacker.

15 goals in the last 21 Seria A games. He is just 21, improving season by season, 190cm tall, strong...  I think it is certain he will leave Fiorentina this summer.

Edited by NikkiCFC
3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Belotti or Andre Silva really. 

Belotti is probably staying in Serie A. Milan is the favourite to sign him atm.

Edited by Blues Forever

If we get Varane and keep all the guys who are performing great Azpi, Rudi, Silva, Chris. Wonder how our back 3 will look like? I think Azpi would lose starting spot (plus getting old).

• Like 1
5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

If we get Varane and keep all the guys who are performing great Azpi, Rudi, Silva, Chris. Wonder how our back 3 will look like? I think Azpi would lose starting spot (plus getting old).

If we want Varane, I would expect then at least one of the current CBs to leave. Maybe two? Including Tomori I suppose.

Maybe Zouma might be one to leave from the current guys. I think Christensen will stay now and get a new deal as when he has played centrally in the back 3 he has looked great and I think, even in a 4, Tuchel can continue aiding his progression. The clubs never going to bin Azpi seeing as he is the clubs captain and still has a tonne to offer at RCB also as well as can cover RB and LB. Players who can play 3/4 roles are always useful.

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Man Utd and Chelsea both granted permission to complete Raphael Varane transfer

The Real Madrid superstar is set to be a free agent at the end of next season and Florentino Perez would rather see the World Cup winner leave for a fee

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-united-Chelsea-transfers-varane-23966246

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Man Utd and Chelsea both granted permission to complete Raphael Varane transfer

The Real Madrid superstar is set to be a free agent at the end of next season and Florentino Perez would rather see the World Cup winner leave for a fee

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-united-Chelsea-transfers-varane-23966246

Great player, still has a few years at the top level, would be a good upgrade with no investment needed since we can offload a CB and get him for more or less same price, would also let us invest in other areas like a forward and maybe a CM.

Edited by R2D2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Great player, still has a few years at the top level, would be a good upgrade with no investment needed since we can offload a CB and get him for more or less same price, would also let us invest in other areas like a forward and maybe a CM.

one big problem, Manure just lost out on Konate to Poool, so they will go HARD for Varane

Konate scared me off the last 12 months or so with his injuries

Varane had a slump for a lone time, but a lot was becuase Rmos was out so much, ad he seems to have gained some form back

I still have Wesley Fofana as my first choice, but Varane now and then Fofana, in a year or 2 is also wonderful

not a lot of CB's interest me

so many have major downsides like cost and/or too many injures for too long a period 

Alaba was never coming here and he is tool small for a replacement of a tall CB like Zouma

my list of acceptable ones (no real order and some are impossible)

Marquinhos   
Raphaël Varane    
José María Giménez    (only if AM come WAY down off that release clause madness)
Alessandro Bastoni      
Edmond Tapsoba 
Wesley Fofana
Caglar Söyüncü   
Gianluca Mancini   
Alessio Romagnoli  
Evan N'Dicka    
Sven Botman    

Chelsea have stepped up their interest in Raphael Varane and are willing to pay €70m for the Real Madrid defender. {Mundo Deportivo}

I think this is happening. Pretty much Perez confirmed he is leaving and Varane said PL next step. Liverpool already got Konate and Kabak and Utd is apparently focused on Kounde. 

Edited by NikkiCFC
  • Like 1