Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Tomo
Followers 13

Really not obsessed with the idea of getting new striker. I am more excited about our current players reaching their potential. All of our attacking players. Imagine Haaland here. He and Havertz would be certain in starting 11.

So that means Puli, Ziyech, Mount, Werner, CHO fighting for one spot? No chance. Even today I felt bad for Ziyech not starting, and CHO played wing back and Werner was not even seen. Not to mention our strikers Tammy and Olie.

Havertz has future in this position. I am thinking of losing Olie and Tammy without even buying replacement. 

Havertz(Werner)

Pulisic(CHO)    Mount(Ziyech)

More than enough.

I dont think people realize how much potential is there. Havertz and Pulisic potential ballon d or candidates. Cant see why CHO cannot do Sancho? He is so young, almost 2 years younger than Mount who also can go places.

And dont give up on Werner and Ziyech yet. I am waiting too see them next season. Hakim showed lately that he can be great. Amazing passer. Frank told Rio one of the best he ever seen. Timo if he gets more clinical can be 20-25 goals per season striker. I am optimistic that next season we can have in these 6 players all we need.

Edited by NikkiCFC
  • Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Really not obsessed with the idea of getting new striker. I am more excited about our current players reaching their potential. All of our attacking players. Imagine Haaland here. He and Havertz would be certain in starting 11.

So that means Puli, Ziyech, Mount, Werner, CHO fighting for one spot? No chance. Even today I felt bad for Ziyech not starting, and CHO played wing back and Werner was not even seen. Not to mention our strikers Tammy and Olie.

Havertz has future in this position. I am thinking of losing Olie and Tammy without even buying replacement. 

Havertz(Werner)

Pulisic(CHO)    Mount(Ziyech)

More than enough.

I dont think people realize how much potential is there. Havertz and Pulisic potential ballon d or candidates. Cant see why CHO cannot do Sancho? He is so young, almost 2 years younger than Mount who also can go places.

And dont give up on Werner and Ziyech yet. I am waiting too see them next season. Hakim showed lately that he can be great. Amazing passer. Frank told Rio one of the best he ever seen. Timo if he gets more clinical can be 20-25 goals per season striker. I am optimistic that next season we can have in these 6 players all we need.

Think we should get rid of Ziyech before it's to late and his stoke falls, I know he's been a bit more active last few matches but still nowhere near good enough, I don't think he is build for the PL, how I wish we could exchange Ziyech with Sancho but pipe dream.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, milka said:

Hope its true but wouldn't hold my breath with the source.

4 hours ago, milka said:

Sevilla don't do wages like Ziyech is on. Also, not sure about signing a 5'9" CB. If he comes in would would need to stick with 3atb. 

We should have been giving more time to Gilmour and we have Gallagher coming back. 

But if non of those works then for now one CM would do for now. 

Surely Tuchel and his team is already aware of Camavinga since his time in Ligue 1, he is entering the final year of his contract, would be a steal if we can manage to get him, he isn't yet polished but his potential is huge.

• Thanks 1

Matt Law: "Some people around Chelsea have told me they don’t need a striker, what they need is a someone like Cesc Fabregas and that’s how the goals will be unlocked. Thomas Tuchel last week gave a real hint that he might play a different system next season too"

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blues Forever said:

Matt Law: "Some people around Chelsea have told me they don’t need a striker, what they need is a someone like Cesc Fabregas and that’s how the goals will be unlocked. Thomas Tuchel last week gave a real hint that he might play a different system next season too"

Get Camavinga already.

Edited by R2D2
22 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Get Camavinga already.

Is this based on YouTube videos, or have you actually seen him couple of times play. I have seen him play three times and he played very good in two of those matches, while not performing against us. So, I can't really say if he is ready for Chelsea and what type of player he is

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Is this based on YouTube videos, or have you actually seen him couple of times play. I have seen him play three times and he played very good in two of those matches, while not performing against us. So, I can't really say if he is ready for Chelsea and what type of player he is

He isn't ready, still very raw and this season he was poor probably lacked motivation and wants to change club, thing is his potential is very big (saw him a few times last season and this), I know we're a top club and need already polished players but considering our team right now and how the likes of Kai, Mount, Reece are still extremely young and need to develop I don't mind waiting for Camavinga as well until he develops into the player I and others believe he can become.  I really hope the club moves forward from the likes of Jorginho and Kante this summer and find players whom don't have such glaring weaknesses and have room for growing, I don't mind Billy but I don't think he is in Tuchel's plans for next season, maybe Gallagher.

Edited by R2D2
  • Like 1
On 14/04/2021 at 14:11, ulvhedin said:

Almost every rumour with 'swap' is BS, it's not Fifa

Actually, it’s predicted that due to Covid and most clubs tough financial situation this summer there will be much more swap deals than usual.

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

I think Havertz in the striker role might continue next season if we don't get anyone in. Havertz, Werner and Tammy/Giroud.

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

I agree for now. A striker is not much needed but a better CM. We definitely need to spend some money there, but like I always says if the opportunity rises to sign Haaland we should go for it. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Strike said:

I think Havertz in the striker role might continue next season if we don't get anyone in. Havertz, Werner and Tammy/Giroud.

That may be the case but history tells us that we only win big titles with CF's like Drogba and Costa. I get that false 9's can work and do elsewhere, however I have never seen it with Chelsea and I am personally not a fan of false 9's as I prefer more combative players. Personally, I am sick and tired of being bent over like Marcellus Wallace whenever we play a physical side. 

For me a CF is still priority no.1 with the following positions coming after: 

1) New CM 

2) New left footed CB 

3) GK2

Get the CF right and the other options are fairly straight forward as there are at least a few options in every position that there is a chance of getting; unlike CF were you only have about 5 of them in world football (Kane, Håland, Benezma, Lewa, Kun) of the right level, but of those three are old/impissible and the other two are impossible/eye watering expensive.