• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• NikkiCFC

• Blues Forever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

what irritates me is that we keep hearing how we are gonna loan out RLC, CHO, Jorginoh, Rüdiger etc who I would have comfortably kept in the squad but nothing about the absolute dregs that are still draining our wage bill like drinkwater, piazon, baba, musonda

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Artandur said:

Too bad no obligation, but 4.5m loan fee is a pretty good deal

We payed 40m euros for him and now 13m we got back from 3 loans. 

Next summer he has one year left on contract and lets say we sell him for 17m euros, this is just 10m minus so it is good. And he had some good games for us as well.

Ok JCS, Sterling even Drinkwater, Musonda can go to Championship after tomorrow but we have just one more day to sell/loan: Sarr, Rahman, Van Ginkel, Bakayoko, RLC, Emerson/Alonso, Rudiger, Moses.

It is going to be crazy day tomorrow.

As I said the other day, no more incomings. No club is selling us a key player of theirs on the last day with no replacement lined up.

We've had an insane window beyond what any of us could've wished for. Would've been the cherry on top of the cake to end the window with one last bang by getting a DM but we can't do everything in a single window sadly.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

No club is selling us a key player of theirs on the last day with no replacement lined up.

I also do not expect DM by tomorrow but if we pay release clause for Partey, Atletico can do nothing about it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I also do not expect DM by tomorrow but if we pay release clause for Partey, Atletico can do nothing about it.

This, this is one thing I can see happening if the Rice doesn't happen if we are desperate enough for this position.

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

But if we actually wanted him we could've triggered it at any time over the past few weeks. Why wait until the last minute? 

Cant be because we're waiting to send others on loan because the likes of RLC don't play in that area.

38 minutes ago, Pizy said:

But if we actually wanted him we could've triggered it at any time over the past few weeks. Why wait until the last minute? 

Cant be because we're waiting to send others on loan because the likes of RLC don't play in that area.

It would have only happened if Jorginho went, and that isnt happenin

just saw this

David Alaba to stay at Bayern Munich at least until 2021

Bayern Munich will have the 2020/2021 season to try and find a solution with David Alaba.

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2020/9/29/21494209/bayern-munich-david-alaba-report-stay-contract-negotiations-pini-zahavi-hansi-flick-transfer-news

Per a new report from Bild+, David Alaba has agreed to stay at Bayern Munich at least through next summer, when his contract is set to expire. There’s an agreement in place between Alaba’s representatives and Bayern’s front office that he 100% will not be sold before this transfer window closes and that they will not accept any offers for him.

Of course, Bayern has been trying to negotiate a contract extension with Alaba, but the club is not prepared to meet his salary demands. Alaba’s agent, Pini Zahavi has been asking the club for €25 million per year while they’re only prepared and willing to offer €11 million plus an additional €6 million in premiums.

In Hansi Flick’s eyes, Alaba is indispensable and he does not care how lucrative of an offer for him might come in — from any club — he does not want to let him go. Still, he’s well aware the negotiations for a new contract have not progressed at all. In the end, Bayern faces the possibility of losing the defender on a free transfer once his contract expires next summer.