Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Tomo
Followers 13

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

Who said Giroud is 3rd choice? He's not

Is Jorginho only in there 'cos Billy's injured and Frank wanted 2 DMF

Frank doesn't want one rigid system as per Wenger, so he tries different formations

And until we get back to having all the squad we don't know who his best teams will be.

And as for having "no idea" ha aint done that bad so far, long may it continue.

You're just showing you hatred of Lamps and Mount.

Lampard is my all time favorite player. I do not rate Mount as a player, is that not allowed? I see many others are joining the club.  I would be ok with him being squad player and having same treatment like others.

But I never post abusing comments. I just make fun in a sarcastic way about Lamps-Mount love story so no hate. 

Abraham got his chance from the bench and Werner is playing both games 90mins so Olie is 3rd choice now.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• NikkiCFC

• Blues Forever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Kounde for me is the most future center-back in world football. He is only 22 years old and has been playing in the elite since he was 17. He started as a right-back but went on to play as a center-ba

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lampard said Cech was influential in the club targeting and signing Mendy.

Well let's hope Cech got it right, because if Mendy is worse then Kepa then that's Cech head. 

• Like 4
Just now, killer1257 said:

So we wasted 25 million on a back up GK. Nice job Chelsea

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

This from a podcast with Romano:

Chelsea may look to sign a GK next season if Kepa doesn't improve. Chelsea is now comfortable to do deal with Mino Raiola players. Donnarumma will not be a free agent next summer as he has already signed a contract with AC Milan. But something could happen there.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

So we wasted 25 million on a back up GK. Nice job Chelsea

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

If hes netter than current backups no biggie.Lets hope hes great then we get world class next year. Still means we have a white elephant we cant shift tho.

• Like 2

Unless Mendy is Kepa-level shit there's absolutely ZERO chance we'll be targeting another starting keeper next summer. No chance at all.

All Mendy has to do is be solid and he's a massive improvement. And that'll be good enough for us to stick with him.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Unless Mendy is Kepa-level shit there's absolutely ZERO chance we'll be targeting another starting keeper next summer. No chance at all.

All Mendy has to do is be solid and he's a massive improvement. And that'll be good enough for us to stick with him.

Regardless, we are gonna need a new keeper next summer. Whether it'll be a main keeper or a backup keeper will depend on the success of Mendy. Kepa will likely be sold sooner or later and Caballero will be let go.

• Like 1
On 21/09/2020 at 4:23 PM, ZAPHOD2319 said:

There are some rumors that their young Brazilian holding midfielder that has lost almost all game time under Artita 

they have no young Brasilian midfielder on the first team squad

• Like 1