Tomo
Followers 13

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

Based only on YT videos, Cakir and others look better than Mendy. You cannot find one spectacular save from him. He is the first signing in the last couple of years that gives me Bakayoko vibes.

But what do I know, I will trust in Cech on this.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Based only on YT videos, Cakir and others look better than Mendy. You cannot find one spectacular save from him. He is the first signing in the last couple of years that gives me Bakayoko vibes.

Cakir the Turkish GK? If it is him then I have seen him let in some absolute howlers, via the same frustrations we have for Kepa. He will not be better then Kepa and has the same weakness with glass wrists, corners and long shots. 

• Like 4
Cakir the Turkish GK? If it is him then I have seen him let in some absolute howlers, via the same frustrations we have for Kepa. He will not be better then Kepa and has the same weakness with glass wrists, corners and long shots. 
I'm telling you guys rajkovic all day.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Without being able to put Kepa in another club and not having a top GK on the market, I think that ends up being the possible option, Mendy will be able to fight Kepa this year and be a decent number 2 for the next years.

Next summer maybe we can sell Kepa and bring a top goalkeeper.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

See ME Id tell Petr to get his gear on and do some multi tasking as our head GK coach. How the hell we expect a 3rd rate keeper to coach a keeper that lacks the basic fundamentals? MAYBE one of the ex pest keepers in the world COULD make some difference/ At ;east enough to get some money back out of him/

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pizy said:

We need Mendy in net for Liverpool. As long as it's done by then I'm not bothered.

If Kepa has a good game against Brighton and keep a clean sheet I cannot see Frank changing anything for the next game.

25 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Alonso is way better than Emerson. So pls no. 

This is true but it seems we cannot get any money for Emerson, If Inter give us 25m for Alonso I think we will accept it.

And some said after Kolarov Inter will not go for new LB/LWB but Kolarov will play LCB so I think this is true.