Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Tomo
Followers 13

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

i personally really like Merson. He is a good guy. He does come out with some weird takes on football but he isn't a complete wolly as many say. 

I think Merson as a person is actually all right, he obviously had his demons but I reckon if you met him in the street he is someone that you would be able to have a bit of a laugh with. However, he is a very bad pundit. 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• NikkiCFC

• Blues Forever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Kounde for me is the most future center-back in world football. He is only 22 years old and has been playing in the elite since he was 17. He started as a right-back but went on to play as a center-ba

Posted Images

Yeah, after the final I'm fully convinced Thiago Silva still got it. The 'pace and physicality' of the PL shouldn't be a problem if he can handle himself against Bayern without getting embarrassed.

Sure he's 36 next month but even if he joins it doesn't mean he will have to play every game. He could be use sparingly in the more important games and rested in the lesser matches to keep him always fresh.

• Like 4
Hope it's 1 year + 1 year as an option, as opposed to straight out 2 years. 
Just give him 2 years. Even if he regresses, he can start coaching our defense. There is noone that understands defending better than Thiago Silva. He learned from one of the best defenders of all time

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Like 3

Chelsea have leaked goals left and right all season long and at this point any defender that comes in and any CB partnership other than the ones we've already seen is a massive improvement. If you ask me Zouma and Christensen are Everton/West Ham material and Rudiger is a complete buffoon, a total clown with probably one of the lowest footballing IQs of all players, simply cannot be trusted. Tomori not ready yet.

Hence Thiago Silva is a must. Even Smalling would improve Chelsea's defence at this moment, this is how bad the CBs are, awful, really awful. Or at least this is how I see it.

• Like 4

Thiago Silva now’s ready to start a new chapter, confirmed.
He’ll give his final answer on next week - Chelsea confident to sign him as free agent and convinced he’s going to accept. Chilwell is coming after last details, Thiago really close too. 🔵 #CFC #Chelsea #PSG #transfers

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

He’ll give his final answer on next week - Chelsea confident to sign him as free agent and convinced he’s going to accept. Chilwell is coming after last details, Thiago really close too. 🔵 #CFC #Chelsea #PSG #transfers

For a second there, I thought it's Thiago Alcantara and got excited, only to suddenly remember it's Thiago Silva...

• Like 2
Speaking of Thiago Alcantara, can we go hijack the Liverpool deal for him and get rid of Jorginho? 
He only wants to play for Pool. Seems to be a fan of that club, so no chance.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

He only wants to play for Pool. Seems to be a fan of that club, so no chance.

It seems like Liverpool are still debating over the move because of the fee. If they can't afford it, we should go for it, just like we did with Werner!

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Jason said:

It seems like Liverpool are still debating over the move because of the fee. If they can't afford it, we should go for it, just like we did with Werner!

Not one but TWO THIAGO'S!!!

FTW

• Like 1