Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub


Tomo
 Share
Followers 12

Recommended Posts

We all agree on positions we should be looking for but it's hard to pick targets. We fans think we know everything but tbh most desirable players among fans over the last couple of years here have been SMS, Belotti, Bailey, Zaha, Icardi, Piatek, Lukaku... Now we wouldn't take any of them for half the price! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

lol, watch Chilwell play and tell me again he is not even that much of an upgrade over our LB's

did you even see the England game? Hat trick of assists and was all over the pitch like a demon, which is also how he play for Leicester

on a full seasons minutes, he would track to 3 or 4 goals and 13 or 14 assists

I have, and I repeat, for 70+ million (rumored to be triple digits now) I don't value him as an upgrade over Emerson. Chilwell performed well against Montenegro.  Emerson was the bollocks against Greece just a few months ago and before his injury, now people's perception of him has changed after one game. 

Give me Grimaldo. Who is reported to only be 35-40 million

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I have, and I repeat, for 70+ million (rumored to be triple digits now) I don't value him as an upgrade over Emerson. Chilwell performed well against Montenegro.  Emerson was the bollocks against Greece just a few months ago and before his injury, now people's perception of him has changed after one game. 

Give me Grimaldo. Who is reported to only be 35-40 million

 

Leicester will not get £100m plus for Chilwell (nor would I pay that)

IF he does well the full year at LB, and we fail on Chilwell and we refuse to buy Alex Telles, I would go for Malang Sarr

as for Grimaldo his release clause WAS 60m euro, it is now likely closer to 80m or even 100m (Jose Gaya's just went up to 100m a few months back)

as per breaking news

Grimaldo signs contract extension with Benfica until 2023
24/11/2019 22:56 CET

https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/11/24/5ddafbdaca47413a278b458b.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

We all agree on positions we should be looking for but it's hard to pick targets. We fans think we know everything but tbh most desirable players among fans over the last couple of years here have been SMS, Belotti, Bailey, Zaha, Icardi, Piatek, Lukaku... Now we wouldn't take any of them for half the price! 

SMS   was never a huge fan, that was MJ

Belotti was before my time here, he does look a beast again but doubt we make a move and Torino will ask for silly money

Bailey was (we probably dodged a bullet) more than likely a one season transfer frenzy wonder (I have been sketchy on him since his Jamaican clingers-on crew started with their bullshit)

Zaha has never really interested me, and I am a dead set NO

Icardi, now here you have me I still would take hm in a flash, but PSG (he has been insanely good for them) is so so going to snap him up, plus his wife is nutz

Piatek, yes, I think we fucked up badly by pissing away 16m for 6 months of that cunt Higs with zero ownership versus spending 15m more and outright owning Piatek, even if he has fallen off the pace. We still could have sold him on if he did not work out and made most of our cash back or even turned a profit as opposed to a flat out 16m loo shitter we took on Higs

Lukaku? HELL NO, lololol Thank fuck we did not buy him back (all here will notice I never bitch about him or Salah (we all had no clue how good Salah was, at least I did not, again I ws not here then) being sold, only De Bruyne <<<< mutherfoookin GRRRRRRR, never will forgive)

 

so on Icardi you have me (and also try to get him now still, lolol, he will cost a bloody fortune still, and I wanted him and Dybala both since Sampdoria and Palermo days )

Piatek was a process buy /versus Higs and I knew the bans were coming) and a worthy gamble due to low strike price

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Sancho is quite a diva and a troublemaker. He came one day too late after an international game and got banned for the match and fined. Funny Thing is that was not even the first time that happened to him.

Also, he does not work for the team sometimes like against Bayern, where he just did not Track back and that is why he got substituted.

He will be hard to deal with. I could Imagine him leaving his next club after 3 years or so.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Sancho is quite a diva and a troublemaker. He came one day too late after an international game and got banned for the match and fined. Funny Thing is that was not even the first time that happened to him.

Also, he does not work for the team sometimes like against Bayern, where he just did not Track back and that is why he got substituted.

He will be hard to deal with. I could Imagine him leaving his next club after 3 years or so.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
 

Curious, how have the German media reacted to Sancho over all of this? Negative? Mixed reactions?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Curious, how have the German media reacted to Sancho over all of this? Negative? Mixed reactions?
He is getting more and more criticism for his unprofessionalism, but is it not as bad as when Dembele was in Germany.
But his criticism is justified.

It also seems that he does not like Favre. It may be due to the fact that he substituted him against Bayern, but Sancho did not Track back and when he did, he failed getting the ball back. His tackling success rate was 25 percent and Favre criticised him in the following press conference that he was not good enough.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2019 at 9:23 PM, killer1257 said:

I like your point but I disagree because of his playing style. Ziyech is not a typical pure right winger because he is a playmaker that plays on rw, so that is why I don't think that he will lose his insane creativity when he is 30+ years old.He will lose some speed, but he will not lose his dribbling and passing skills. He will at least have 4 World class years and depending how Professional he is; maybe 2 more years(obviously if he does not get any injuries). I would compare that to David Silva, who still is great right now,even though he is at the end of his career.
Ziyech is a fast player, but he relies on his dribbling and passing abilities rather than his pace.
60 Million for at least 4 World class years is pretty good these Days. Sancho 120 mio. , who will struggle with Form due to lack of Experience sometimes and he could always leave us for Barcrlona or Madrid After 5 years anyway. With Ziyech, we get an in Form player with Experience.
Also, Sancho never played PL either. Ziyech still has a lot of Top class CL Matches and he is Good enough for any League I guess

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
 

Yep, fully agree on this. Plus I'd like a bit of experience in the attack next to all the youngsters. We simpy cannot go into next season with Pulisic, CHO, Sancho, Abraham, Batshuayi leading the line and expect to win trophies

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2019 at 6:25 PM, !Hazard! said:

Yep, fully agree on this. Plus I'd like a bit of experience in the attack next to all the youngsters. We simpy cannot go into next season with Pulisic, CHO, Sancho, Abraham, Batshuayi leading the line and expect to win trophies

less than 5% chance Sancho is coming here

it isnt going to happen, in my book

especially if he is sold in January whilst we are banned

Link to post
Share on other sites

The future of AC Milan captain Alessio Romagnoli is ‘still to be written’ after the defender changed agents, one journalist claims.

Sooner or later it will be necessary to arrive at a solution, he adds, with two big LaLiga clubs at the window for next summer: namely Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.

https://sempremilan.com/pedulla-future-of-ac-milan-star-still-to-be-written-atletico-and-barcelona-lurking

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jason said:

+ Sancho was reportedly late for a team briefing and training session before Dortmund's defeat at Barcelona. 

He's now doing this on purpose. Not sure Frank wants player with this type of attitude. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vesper said:

less than 5% chance Sancho is coming here

it isnt going to happen, in my book

especially if he is sold in January whilst we are banned

Even if Sancho is sold next summer, I'm not sure if it's worth spending over 100 million on a player. We have 2-3 other areas that need urgent addressing next summer

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sancho again, good player, obviously got a bit of an attitude problem though because it looks like this is something he is using to try and force an exit. At his age and having only played 2 seasons of top flight football, it is extremely worrying to see especislly as we are continuously linked to Him too. If he was late here, he would be fined 20k wouldnt he 🤣?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
×
×
  • Create New...