Super Frank Thread

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

The result today is one of the biggest reasons appointing a club legend/favourite was a critical mistake. Getting rid of them will likely cause uproar even though they might warrant losing. A good example is 2015 under Mourinho, had we gotten rid of him or chose to go a different route all together we might be light years ahead of now. We had fbe pieces in place to dominate 3/4 seasons. If there is no emotional attachment then it's easier to make decisions that are good for the team in the long run. Roman used to be good at it,and should have learnt after thE Di Mateo era. Look at United they have a divided fan base because of Ole and this will soon be us 

Hahhahahahahahaahahahahahahah

Hahhahahahahahaahahahahahahah 

2 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

The result today is one of the biggest reasons appointing a club legend/favourite was a critical mistake. Getting rid of them will likely cause uproar even though they might warrant losing. A good example is 2015 under Mourinho, had we gotten rid of him or chose to go a different route all together we might be light years ahead of now. We had fbe pieces in place to dominate 3/4 seasons. If there is no emotional attachment then it's easier to make decisions that are good for the team in the long run. Roman used to be good at it,and should have learnt after thE Di Mateo era. Look at United they have a divided fan base because of Ole and this will soon be us 

No offence but your knee-jerk rhetoric is getting boring on here. 

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't know if I should feel pissed or try to put things into perspective with the recent poor results. How many of us expected the team to be sitting in the Top 4 right now when we had the transfer ban, have some young players and a young manager? I think we expected the team to be struggling somewhere in mid-table, like what Arsenal are experiencing right now. On a whole, we are certainly punching above our weight right now and things could still go right (as we learn and improve) OR horribly wrong. I'll admit though that the recent 7-game winning run raised my expectations. Perhaps I need to go back to having zero expectations.

The main concern though is the fact that we keep on making the same defensive mistakes and look no closer to finding some sort of solution. Part of it I believe is down to coaching (WHAT ON EARTH ARE LAMPARD & CO. DOING IN TRAINING?!) and another part is individuals just can't stop making (basic defensive) errors themselves. Maybe having better defenders will help sort out the errors but at the end of day and I said this some time ago, if the stupid mistakes don't go away, it's gonna be Lampard's downfall at the club. 

Same can be said for Sarri and Conte. Conte even worse because he was wronged by Chelsea. Should have got him his targets. Players like Morata and Emerson being shit wasn't his fault, but he was blamed for it. Had we gotten him Lukaku, Sandro and VVD who knows where we Will be today. One thing we all knew was Conte could coach defence and attack 

Just now, Vybz Kartel said:

Same can be said for Sarri and Conte. Conte even worse because he was wronged by Chelsea. Should have got him his targets. Players like Morata and Emerson being shit wasn't his fault, but he was blamed for it. Had we gotten him Lukaku, Sandro and VVD who knows where we Will be today. One thing we all knew was Conte could coach defence and attack 

Erm since when Conte got blamed for Morata, Emerson etc being crap? 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

No offence but your knee-jerk rhetoric is getting boring on here. 

giphy.gif

It's not knee jerk I've been anti Lampard since before the appointment and my opinion has been further validated with what I have seen from him. Sarri was crucified for less last season 

Just now, Vybz Kartel said:

It's not knee jerk I've been anti Lampard since before the appointment and my opinion has been further validated with what I have seen from him. Sarri was crucified for less last season 

Did you say anything when we went on that 7-game winning run? Or were you waiting for us to go on a bad run just so you can come here and say "I TOLD YOU SO!"?

Just now, Jason said:

Did you say anything when we went on that 7-game winning run? Or were you waiting for us to go on a bad run just so you can come here and say "I TOLD YOU SO!"?

Yes I did and I also praised the good work he was doing, I'm objective about my criticism 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nah, this privilege is reserved for someone else :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Erm since when Conte got blamed for Morata, Emerson etc being crap? 

I was actually agreeing with u, that lamps will eventually be blamed for issues out of his control like Conte eventually was, in regards to the constant errors in defence 

3 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Biggest worry is things go south completely he buys Zaha and after gets sacked, afterwards were stuck with the dud for years because Lampard wanted him.

We've been linked with Zaha long before Lampard. If we get him, it's likely the board made the final decision as they have done on many previous occasions. 

23 minutes ago, Fernando said:

And then also against West Ham people wanted Emerson out. 

So again it's not any better. 

Just that our defense is horrible. 

it's a miracle we are in top 4. We should be in 10th place! 

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

So, no #LampardIn when we're doing well but totally #LampardOut when we're doing badly? Sounds objective...

I was never Lampard In just like some of you guys were not Sarri or Conte in, we all have different opinions and its okay we can't all be yesman 

We've been linked with Zaha long before Lampard. If we get him, it's likely the board made the final decision as they have done on many previous occasions. 
Lamps said something that he and the Board would only buy someone who fits his style of Football. In the past, it sounded like the Coaches had nothing to do with that

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk