Super Frank Thread

Lampard is just another AVB there I've said it. People are watching from blue tinted glasses if Lampard wasn't a Chelsea legend he'd be getting all manner of shit thrown at him. I don't want to hear the word transition it's just a convenient buzzword bandied about when things are going badly. We've lost three out of four of our last matches two against teams in terrible form a scrapped win against Villa and we were lucky to draw against Valencia.

Things may improve but I have my doubts great English players historically never make good managers and Lampard seems destined to join that list. I've seen enough bad managers in my time watching Chelsea and I'm not saying Lampard is up there with the worst of them but he'll never be a top manager I'm convinced of that. Some may think I'm being harsh and maybe I am but if anyone thinks we are making top four watch today and the West Ham game again. And finally Kepa is fucking useless get rid of the paralysed streak of piss.

6 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Can someone explain Lampard obsession with Mount? It seems for Lampard the team is Mount+10. I mean, when Kante became fit he benched Jorginho instead of Mount.

Like @Jason once said Mount was vital for the link up between mid and forwards,.

But just like Jorginho, his form has taken a dip. 

Jorginho goes down we all go down, that is my analysis. :ph34r:

So because the captain has the armband it's OK to shove him out to LB and completely imbalance the the whole team....
Stop this fucking shit of putting square pegs in round holes....Drop Azpi, get Emerson back in, start Tomori, get Jorginho in for Mount and drop Kepa
I agree with you

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

James---Rudiger---Tomori---Emerson

There. Now don't fucking touch it. 

I remember here people wanting Emerson out after the City game? 

Emerson is just not good enough. 

We need Chilwell or Gaya. 

Rudgier who knows if he will be back in form. Takes a while from injury to be back in form. 

We need a new CB! 

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I remember here people wanting Emerson out after the City game? 

Emerson is just not good enough. 

We need Chilwell or Gaya. 

Rudgier who knows if he will be back in form. Takes a while from injury to be back in form. 

We need a new CB! 

FFS we are realistically not getting either in January. 

Lampard has made no effort so far to create a balanced back line. And all he needs to do is give those players a run together. This could ultimately be the reason we don't finish in the top 4. 

I don't know if I should feel pissed or try to put things into perspective with the recent poor results. How many of us expected the team to be sitting in the Top 4 right now when we had the transfer ban, have some young players and a young manager? I think we expected the team to be struggling somewhere in mid-table, like what Arsenal are experiencing right now. On a whole, we are certainly punching above our weight right now and things could still go right (as we learn and improve) OR horribly wrong. I'll admit though that the recent 7-game winning run raised my expectations. Perhaps I need to go back to having zero expectations.

The main concern though is the fact that we keep on making the same defensive mistakes and look no closer to finding some sort of solution. Part of it I believe is down to coaching (WHAT ON EARTH ARE LAMPARD & CO. DOING IN TRAINING?!) and another part is individuals just can't stop making (basic defensive) errors themselves. Maybe having better defenders will help sort out the errors but at the end of day and I said this some time ago, if the stupid mistakes don't go away, it's gonna be Lampard's downfall at the club. 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

FFS we are realistically not getting either in January. 

Lampard has made no effort so far to create a balanced back line. And all he needs to do is give those players a run together. This could ultimately be the reason we don't finish in the top 4. 

People wanted Emerson out after City game.....

57 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Can someone explain Lampard obsession with Mount? It seems for Lampard the team is Mount+10. I mean, when Kante became fit he benched Jorginho instead of Mount.

True. It's not like one is a no. 10 and other are 6s and 8s. Lol. 

Yeah not looking good, we all knew everton would suddenly run like demons....Lamps didnt obviously. In these matches you are compact, you hit them on the counter but you must stay solid. On top of that man we have so many dross its crazy. Marina and RA have alot of work to do.....Lamps too cuz he must surely see that the shape and certain players keep making pathatic mistakes. Half of our goals conceded have been gifts ffs. Lets be honest this squad is far far far from being quality, having a novice manager will give you performances that are up and down constantly. Lets fucking take care Lille first and go from there........but shit needs tweaking thats for sure.

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

People wanted Emerson out after City game.....

I didn't? Find my posts. 

Lampard's inability to create an organised back line will cost us top 4. And the funny thing is, all he really needs to do is give that back line I posted a run of games. This will at the very least build some sort of understanding and chemistry. BUT HE CONTINUES TO CHANGE IT??

This is on par with AVB levels of defending. SHAMBOLIC. 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

People wanted Emerson out. after City game.....

But better than Azpi at the moment and offers something going forward but Azpi is done for.... I am saying it again azpi is done for should be outta the team for a considerable period of time.... 

The combination of James Rudiger Toimori and Emerson is progressive...

Yeah in summer ditch Alonso and buy Chillwell/Gaya and another quality centre back... 

6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I didn't? Find my posts. 

Lampard's inability to create an organised back line will cost us top 4. And the funny thing is, all he really needs to do is give that back line I posted a run of games. This will at the very least build some sort of understanding and chemistry. 

This is on par with AVB levels of defending. SHAMBOLIC. 

And then also against West Ham people wanted Emerson out. 

So again it's not any better. 

Just that our defense is horrible. 

it's a miracle we are in top 4. We should be in 10th place! 

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

And then also against West Ham people wanted Emerson out. 

So again it's not any better. 

Just that our defense is horrible. 

it's a miracle we are in top 4. We should be in 10th place! 

Continuously changing it isn't going to build an understanding. That is my gripe. 

The result today is one of the biggest reasons appointing a club legend/favourite was a critical mistake. Getting rid of them will likely cause uproar even though they might warrant losing. A good example is 2015 under Mourinho, had we gotten rid of him or chose to go a different route all together we might be light years ahead of now. We had fbe pieces in place to dominate 3/4 seasons. If there is no emotional attachment then it's easier to make decisions that are good for the team in the long run. Roman used to be good at it,and should have learnt after thE Di Mateo era. Look at United they have a divided fan base because of Ole and this will soon be us 

Negligence and lack of insight by the board and Lamps chopping and changing will hit us hard........we need a defensive coach asap cuz its clear FL do not know anything about defending. We either sort it out now or this will likely kill our top 4.