Super Frank Thread

Followers 9

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't actually believe how well coached we are. Puts it in further perspective when you see the garbage United and Arsenal are spewing. I love the fact Frank isn't so stubborn to try and do it

Very confused, can only assume the ones being somewhat negative did not watch the game? Aside from Dave and Zouma, I thought we played really well against the European Champions. I was shocked at time

Our pressing game was superb, and made all the difference today! 4-3-3 with Mount and Havertz to harass opponents and Kante to sweep up behind...that's the way to go. And we have two bombing

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Henrique said:

If Mount start against Spurs I Will lost all my hope left in Super Frank.

I was afraid about nepotism in our club too but Frank really impressed me with wanting Isco. 

Just now, killer1257 said:

I think that I speak for all of us right now that Lamps should be sacked asap. He is just not good enough. Shit tactics, no defensive structure and so much favouritism...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Still unhappy he picked Azpi over James and started Mount? :Goober: 

• Like 1
Still unhappy he picked Azpi over James and started Mount? :Goober: 
No, I am unhappy that people want him to be sacked. Lamps outcoached Mou again.

Azpi was good today apart from this one moment where he lost the ball and rüdiger had to save it and got a yellow from that. Can happen though.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

We were fortunate Spurs were gash but tactically, everything was spot on. 

Still horrid in the final third with our decision making, but can't fault the effort the team put in and the defensive structure Lampard set up. 

Finally a big win. 

41 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

It was always going to be a rollercoaster of a season with some truly crap matches v poor opposition and some truly remarkable ones v top clubs. Chelsea have really looked very good v Liverpool and City and today's display v Spurs was really great, one of those matches where I did not break a single sweat in front of the TV, nor my heart rate went ballistic. 

Give the man time and at least 3-4 transfer windows and he'll take us back to the top. We just need a settled and solid defence and some extra top ballers and we are good to go. 

Watch how some of the doom-mongers won't appear here to praise Lampard for getting it right today...

• Like 4

Hopefully we can get Sancho. 

I don't care about the price, after mbappe he is the youngest top player that I would pay big money to get here. 

I'm even willing to accept pay a big fee and let him stay in the Dortmund till summer so that that they will be willing to do the business. 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Henrique said:

If Mount start against Spurs I Will lost all my hope left in Super Frank.

Okay. Hopefully we never see you on the forum and as a Chelsea supporter again. Cause he did choose mount and he will continue to do so and he will be our manager for a long long time.

• Like 1