Super Frank Thread

17 hours ago, Fernando said:

Is Christense better then Tomori?

I think Tomori might come good with Rudgier. 

I would prefer to push more Tomori then Christensen. Andreas is better for 3r CB or he can be sold next summer and get another CB. 

Ruben in mid? I'm not sure, where does Pulisic land? To me Pulisic also has good potential, just that is first season in England. 

For now it will continue to be Kante, Jorginho and Kovaic in mid. 

Zouma was on the pitch for all goals conceded this season. Just dropping him will do wonders. With Rudiger, Kante and James back we will improve massively. 

41 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Zouma was on the pitch for all goals conceded this season. Just dropping him will do wonders. With Rudiger, Kante and James back we will improve massively. 

Zouma is this season's Alonso (when Alonso is played at left back, as he is quite a good left wingback, his only effective position, as he showed yesterday).

Unfortunately Willian is still last season's Willian.

Zouma (minus the players we could not buy) is most disastrous effect of the bans, as we could have gotten £40m or so quid for him from the spendthrift and desperate Toffees this summer.

He frustrates me every bit as much as Alonso did for the first 2/3rds or so of the season last year.

He is NEVER going to be Chels quality. He is so poor on the ball and now has added consistently bad positional play to his repertoire, which unbalances our entire defensive scheme.

I think we have actually improved a fair bit defensively these last few games despite the fact we've still been conceding a lot.

Pre season alongside United and Leicester were total horror shows defensively and we looked like conceding every time the ball entered our half (that's why I couldn't take Madison's MOTM seriously, we gave him the an unlocked door in the second half and he still couldn't find his way through us) however recently I think while we're still a long way off what a title winning defense should look like we have been very unlucky to have been conceding two a game still.

Norwich and Wolves created fuck all but were clinical when they did breach us while Sheffield did a bit more we did completely nullify their attack for all bar one moment in the first half.

Still a long way to go but we have made a positive baby step defensively in the last few weeks despite it not looking so on the scoreboard.

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Zouma is this season's Alonso (when Alonso is played at left back, as he is quite a good left wingback, his only effective position, as he showed yesterday).

Zouma (minus the players we could not buy) is most disastrous effect of the bans, as we could have gotten £40m or so quid for him from the spendthrift and desperate Toffees this summer.

He frustrates me every bit as much as Alonso did for the first 2/3rds or so of the season last year.

He is NEVER going to be Chels quality. He is so poor on the ball and now has added consistently bad positional play to his repertoire, which unbalances our entire defensive scheme.

I think that Zouma,  Azpi and Alonso are just not good enough. Alonso looked horrible when we conceded the second goal. Azpi and Zouma cost us a lot of points this season already and Alonso was horrible against Traore. At least, Tomori could handle Traore. We will improve massively when Kante, James and Emerson are fully fit.

21 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Kepa

James---Christensen---Rudiger---Emerson

Jorginho (c)

Kante-----Ruben

CHO-------------------Mount

Tammy

I think this might be our best team once we get all the players fit. Only thing to swap would be CHo and mount

4 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

I think this might be our best team once we get all the players fit. Only thing to swap would be CHo and mount

Who should stay next year

Kepa

Jamie Cumming   
Antonio Rüdiger    
Andreas Christensen    
Fikayo Tomori   
Emerson  
Reece James    
Jorginho 

Ross Barkley 

N'Golo Kanté    
Mateo Kovacic 
Ruben Loftus-Cheek    
Mason Mount    
Callum Hudson-Odoi    
Christian Pulisic

Pedro <<< his last year with us should be next season

Michy Batshuayi
Tammy Abraham  

we need to buy a backup keeper, a WC CB, a LB, a RB, a WC Winger, a young MF to start to work in over the next 2 or 3 years to replace Kante (Kante turns 30 next season, eeeeek), and another decent CF

who needs to go Go GO and be replaced

Willy Caballero (he is just getting too old, he will be 39 near the beginning of next year, 6 or so league games in)  
Kurt Zouma <<< NEVER wil be good enough
Marcos Alonso < truly has to go, if we do sell him next year, we will get shit for him as he turns 30 in the middle of next season (I fucking hate our board)    

César Azpilicueta <<<< FFS cash in on him whilst we can at least get something remotely decent in terms of return  

Willian  << at this point it will not shock me if he leaves on a free (thus costing us the FULL £65m in lost revenue from that 2018 Barca turndown, FUCK YOU Marina), one of my least favourite Chels players of all-time, he is poison and arguably one of the most overrated players in the last 10 years of world football        
Olivier Giroud    

Loan Out

Ethan Ampadu (we may have to recall him from RB Leipzig and find a new team for him as they are refusing to play him even though he just starred for Wales over the international break)

Trevoh Chalobah

Dujon Sterling
Conor Gallagher

Marc Guehi

Billy Gilmour

Tariq Uwakwe

Karlo Žiger
Tariq Lamptey
Ian Maatsen
Tino Anjorin
George McEachran

Loan Army who need to be sold (I am SO fucking sick of these names)

Marco van Ginkel (his career has been ruined by injures, and just know he worsened it again)    
Nathan 
Matt Miazga    
Davide Zappacosta    
Danny Drinkwater    
Kenedy
Abdul Rahman Baba  
Danilo Pantic   
Tiemoué Bakayoko  
Eduardo    
Lucas Piazón    
Jamal Blackman 
Juan Castillo  <<<< so pisses me off, as we loaned him to Ajax as soon as he renewed, BUT we gave them a goddamn option to buy, which they will sure use, so he is gone
Jake Clarke-Salter 
Josh Grant
Richard Nartey
Charly Musonda
Lewis Baker
Jacob Maddox
Luke McCormick
Mario Pašalić
Victor Moses
Izzy Brown
Ike Ugbo

On 9/15/2019 at 0:51 AM, Tomo said:

Against those two depends on who we have back, should Rudiger and Kante be fit next weekend I'd rather the 433 as we shown we can dominate Liverpool in the middle with those three (Kova, Jorginho, Kante) while Rudiger always seems to deal with Salah.

We need kante to be fit and ready. Our problem is dealing with player who play between the line the like of Madison, Cantwell, and firmino. 

This has been far more enjoyable team to watch than last season. Fun too watch, very chaotic. We probably will lose tons of games this season but as long as we are not in relegation zone I have no problem. Keep playing youth and start mixing and matching player to understand their best role. But like I said before. It is very important to have a plan for the future on how to build this team into a tittle winner othewise fun to watch but win nothing is not what I want. 

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

When I saw the line up I thought it would be Christensen in midfield, but it was indeed three at the back. My point though is - Lampard chose to go three at the back with Rudiger, which was the normal choice, Tomori and Christensen. 

Well the debate for me was between Christensen and Zouma because of the NT break. Christensen travelled all around Europe to play the full 90 min v Gibraltar and Georgia, whereas Zouma was in France and did not play a single minute for France's two matches in Paris. 

Was clearly fresher than Christensen, but Lamps went for the Dane. Pretty much this confirms me Zouma is now the last in the pecking order. Which is fair. He genuinely looks like a likeable dude, but simply not good enough for clubs like Chelsea. 

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

Only 5 games (only 3 in Italy) into the season, and the ONLY unbeaten, undrawn teams in major European football are Klopp's Bindippers and Conte's Inter

We will change that next week 😉 but we kinda already draw with Liverpool in Super Cup. 

Edit: Napoli will change that tomorrow first. 

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

We will charge that next week 😉 but we kinda already draw with Liverpool in Super Cup. 

Edit: Napoli will change that tomorrow first. 

Oh, sorry I was not more specific,  I meant league games only.

And I am a big Inter fangirl so hope they beat the poison dwarves:D

One thing is unexperience but sometimes it feels like he do amateurish mistakes that even regular football fan like us would never do. Putting Abraham to shot fifth penalty was so weird, his subs are also very much questionable and now with 0:0 I'm thinking this is fine result with all the injuries just don't go all in for the win because we will lose and boom! Zouma out Giroud in we conceded. Also you never make sub like that before dangerous free kick. And players are arguing over penalty!? That's all on him, we should have clear penalty taker. Jorginho is known for his penalties around the world. He has my full support of course and I'm sure he'll be here for years with a lot of success but I don't understand sometimes his naivety.