Jas
Followers 9

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't actually believe how well coached we are. Puts it in further perspective when you see the garbage United and Arsenal are spewing. I love the fact Frank isn't so stubborn to try and do it

Our pressing game was superb, and made all the difference today! 4-3-3 with Mount and Havertz to harass opponents and Kante to sweep up behind...that's the way to go. And we have two bombing

Very confused, can only assume the ones being somewhat negative did not watch the game? Aside from Dave and Zouma, I thought we played really well against the European Champions. I was shocked at time

Posted Images

I think now seeing Pep say we are a strong team with the quality of our squad and also Klopp, Arteta and Jose have said it beforehand, other teams must be thinking thank fuck Chelsea dont have a much better coach or a more innovative coach. Players may be struggling but the manager is struggling more.

• Like 4

Looks like we've regressed back to looking clueless, no idea in our play anymore, very predictable. I thought we turned a corner, I thought there was more of an idea in our play. It looks like we've been found out. Still naivety in our system, with unwarranted arrogance. We're playing worse than last year at the moment. 

I think Frank's been unlucky some, but it looks again like he's out of his depth. You can't create a whole system around one single player (Ziyech) and essentially have no plan B. Not in this modern football era. The drop off in our performances, how easy it is to predict and play against us, scoring mostly from set piece goals and crosses... It's all so predictable and boring. 

Statistically he's the worst manager in the Abramovich era. If he wasn't SFL he would've been gone a long time ago. 

He's maybe not ready to consistently coach a team with Chelsea's expectations just yet. 

• Like 1

I dont know what to think about that .....

Chelsea with  Pedro  , Willian , Alonso , Kepa , Rudiger , Tomori was in Top 4 and was better team

Chelsea with Werner , Ziyech , Havertz , Mendy , Chillwell , Silva  looking  very poor  team

His interview with Sky Sports was very weird and confusing. Just said something about Boro beating us when he was a player and still lifting a trophy at the end of the season. Saying they had quality and spirit in dressing room during his time. Is that him saying we don’t have that now? We have just spent 200m so if theres no quality there at least then fuck knows. Then says he wont look at/criticise certain players... I dont know what to make of it.

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

His interview with Sky Sports was very weird and confusing. Just said something about Boro beating us when he was a player and still lifting a trophy at the end of the season. Saying they had quality and spirit in dressing room during his time. Is that him saying we don’t have that now? We have just spent 200m so if theres no quality there at least then fuck knows. Then says he wont look at/criticise certain players... I dont know what to make of it.

He's really scraping the barrels for excuses here...

• Like 1

I feel he has a huge credit of mercy from the board already. Sarri or Mou would be long gone now. 

Still this is a PR nightmare to deal with now to sack Frank, something the club must have knew as one of the risks coming from this project.