Super Frank Thread

If the name of our manager was not Frank Lampard, 90% of the fans would have called for his sacking after tonight. Same thing is happening to United and Arsenal. We are laughing at them but we are in no different position. I know some people will blindly defend him but  that's the truth. 

We spent around 250m but I don't see any progress at all. Our pressing is getting better  but that's all. We are relying on individual brilliance most of the time or just crossing and hoping Giroud scores. 

Not to mention that we don't have a single win against a team above 11th position.Which is a shocking stat 13 games into the season. 

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Showing hunger and pride in that badge will get you half way there, this was an absolute abomination of a second half.

Everton away is bogey game

this was capitulation against a undermanned team in desperate straits

I am back to post manure game level of worry (although that game was straight STOLEN)

these were the results that lead up to that

66dd9d800d283bb6fa73fcc0e18c02b3.png

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Sarriball and Conte second season is better than this. 

this game was a huge gut punch

total regression (started with Everton, but this shite was beyond the pale, universal collapse save for Kante and Thiago)

10 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

People expect way too much. We knew from last season that we don't have any creativity. Mount has zero creativity, Kai has only creativity when he plays as a no. 10 and kova has only creativity once in a while. 

I see only one outcome. Once we buy Rice we go back to 4231 with him and Kante pivot and Kai AM. 

Just now, Mana said:

Dortmund lose 3 games in a short space of time, their coach gets sacked. Ruthless. If you embarrass the club, you’ll get sacked. We used to do that.

We are fighting for top 4 again. A lot of nail biting  for the rest of the season JUST for the privilege of playing CL football.

I like Lampard, but I love my club more. It feels like we have taken a step back from last season.

Dortmund didn't sack Favre just because they lost 3 games all of a sudden...

and Barkley and RLC (who is starting to look a bit better at Fulham) gone

they were a bit creative at times

btw NOT saying we should not have loaned them, I absolutely agree with the loans

I really did not like Barkley at Chelsea, but what I have seen from him at Villa was top class. I would even start him lol.

But he is injured anyway.

We will get better when Ziyech is back

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

My fear is that this might be too defensive, especially when ziyech is injured again 😂

Ziyech can also play number 8 in this formation. With CHO and Pulisic wingers. Once everyone is back. 

My fear is that Chelsea fans's standards is starting to drop just because a legend is managing their club. What's happening at the moment is unacceptable, how are the likes of United/Spurs/Leicester outperforming us in the league? Our squad is amazing and a world class manager would genuinely do bits with this team.

I have seen his limits as a Chelsea manager and I'd rather us go for someone with a lot of experience. Even if Lampard goes on to win the next 5 games, I still will not support him. I've been fooled, because we had a win streak against the likes of Newcastle, Burnley, Sheffield etc. I will not be blinded any more.

1 minute ago, Azul said:

My fear is that Chelsea fans's standards is starting to drop just because a legend is managing their club. What's happening at the moment is unacceptable, how are the likes of United/Spurs/Leicester outperforming us in the league? Our squad is amazing and a world class manager would genuinely do bits with this team.

I have seen his limits as a Chelsea manager and I'd rather us go for someone with a lot of experience. Even if Lampard goes on to win the next 5 games, I still will not support him. I've been fooled, because we had a win streak against the likes of Newcastle, Burnley, Sheffield etc. I will not be blinded any more.

Oh dear god. Oh my fucking god. 

Ziyech can also play number 8 in this formation. With CHO and Pulisic wingers. Once everyone is back. 
Spot on.

I think lamps should try ziyech in havertz's position and either stick havertz on the right if he has to play him or drop him.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Azul said:

Not only that. He gives me Zidane vibes. So neutral. He can win CL and PL and I would still not be convinced with Frank as manager just like no one rates Zidane with 2 LaLigas and 3 CLs. We have squad to win trophies. 

Mourinho said this about Lampard after the League Cup earlier this season and he might be right...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/sep/29/chelsea-supporrt-from-frank-lampard-jose-mourinho-carabao-cup

“The only thing I was telling him was just an opinion from an old coach to a young talented coach which was when the players need us is when they are losing. When they are winning we don’t need to be the protagonists of the touchline.

“We need to be there when they are losing and the last match when they were losing 3-0 I felt sorry for him because he was really sad and quiet in his chair.

Not only that. He gives me Zidane vibes. So neutral. He can win CL and PL and I would still not be convinced with Frank as manager just like no one rates Zidane with 2 LaLigas and 3 CLs. We have squad to win trophies. 
Zidane is a winner, don't compare him. He knows how to win. The problem Zidane is having at the moment is that he is managing a team that basically won too much and have no hunger to win anymore. He needs to rebuild the Madrid squad.

Oh dear god. Oh my fucking god. 
Say that all you like, and come talk to me when he's sacked. I have the guts to voice my opinion, and I'm giving arguments for why I believe the job is too big for him. Do you have any rational arguments other than "give him time"? If not then kindly fuck off

if we play like we have the last two games

every one of the following teams would be odds on the beat us or, in the case of a few draw us at best (and I am NOT even listing Wolves who DID just beat us, ffs)

IF Everton beat Leicester (tough game), and West Ham beat Palace (they should)

EVERY team here will be or should be above us on points after 13 games (given the games they play)

meaning we are 8th to 10th in points when all are on 13 games 

even fucking WOLVES are only TWO points behind us now!!!!!

:rant:

f3f136f98c465f65bec9bf464b1cfa87.png1cdb9fbba0b7dd8841886afe1752d35d.png3b2ba62446694fb95b0c51ae5854905d.png