Super Frank Thread

We cant seem to complete a pass all over the pitch in the last two games. I don't know what we have been training but not good enough, the intensity, the drive and speed of play is not there. And is our tactic only to cross into the box? :blink:

A lot of posters ovrr here were mocking Lampard's doubters after a few good results against bottom-half opponents. I said I am still yet to be proven that he is capable against better opponents and they made fun of me too. I hope they are happy now. 

This is unacceptable after spending 250m in the summer. 

I've never been a huge fan since his appointment but its far too early to think about sacking him.

The team couldn't pass for shit, partly because mount and havertz turned and moved forwards as the fullbacks received the ball. I dont blame Frank for much of kai's poor display and I don't think he should take the blame for much of the shit we've seen the last two games.

Having said that, I think we will see he is not a top coach over the next few weeks. Weve had enough time to see he doesn't build an organised attack. But then again, considering how new the team is organisation would take time anyway, unless you are a drill master like the italians

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Just now, Laylabelle said:

4 points out of 12 in the last 4...worrying. 2 losses on the bounce. No response. This be where we go down the table especially with Man U and City still having games to play 

West Ham next! :D Remember last season? They did a double over us! And this season they have some crazy results too. Scary.