Super Frank Thread

Any goal he scores should count as long as it's competitive. Obviously friendlies don't count. So goals from Champions league, premier league, fa cup, carling cup and coumminity shield all count.

Goals in Community Shield do count and i know he is on 157. I have been counting since the start of the season when he was on 130. lol.

In my opinion he can do it. And quite comfortably. And i have broken it down like this.

Season....Age....Goals....Total

10/11.......33.......20........177

11/12.......34.......17........194

12-13.......35.......15........209

13-14.......36.......12........221

14-15.......37.......10........231

And then retirement as the greatest player ever to play for Chelsea.

Just changed the maths a bit :)

54998293.png

A line of regression shows he'll easily break the barrier but we can't expect him to keep getting better... he's bound to not score 20 goals in a season soon enough!

Just changed the maths a bit smile.gif

HAHA!! I have been thinking for about 5 minutes about what i put that was wrong and then all of a sudden it hit me. I put 221 + 10 = 241. What a twat! lol! Cheers for the change.

Even now his stats are unbelievable, then imagine him as the highest scorer in the history of this club - WOW! I hope he will do that so he could retire as the best Chelsea player ever. And if he had some problems with the goals, I can see him going on the pitch from the bench to score from the penalty spot :P:D

• 6 months later...

So guys, let's hope these current problems are the last long-term injury problems Frank has, so he could continue chasing 200. If I am right, to equal Bobby Tambling's 202 he needs to score 44 goals. I bloody hope he will achieve it. Super Frank blue%20scalf.gif

• 5 months later...

Wiki only shows league goals anyway. I'm not so sure he'll do it but if he keeps himself fit and keeps making those legendary runs and obviously keeps scoring penalties, he'll do it. Kerry Dixon always says he should've been Chelsea's record scorer but he missed a few pens.

I think he's only got 1 full proper season left before he come a bit-part player so it might be a tough ask.

He's on 169...

Overall Club Goalscorers:

1 = Frank Lampard = 169

2 = Didier Drogba = 144

3 = Nicolas Anelka = 58

4 = Salomon Kalou = 55

5 = John Terry = 42

6 = Florent Malouda = 41

7 = Michael Essien = 25

8 = Daniel Sturridge = 9

8 = Alex da Costa = 9

10 = Branislav Ivanovic = 8