Super Frank Thread

Followers 9

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't actually believe how well coached we are. Puts it in further perspective when you see the garbage United and Arsenal are spewing. I love the fact Frank isn't so stubborn to try and do it

Very confused, can only assume the ones being somewhat negative did not watch the game? Aside from Dave and Zouma, I thought we played really well against the European Champions. I was shocked at time

Our pressing game was superb, and made all the difference today! 4-3-3 with Mount and Havertz to harass opponents and Kante to sweep up behind...that's the way to go. And we have two bombing

Posted Images

It is quite a miracle the players survived the crazy period and started to fall off and get muscle injuries now in August... I am just praying they will not miss much when the new season starts. Azpi was in tears, Puli screamed as loud as he could. Fingers crossed they will be fine in short time.

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I agree FL needs to look a so many things....but can the refs who have video technology do the same? @Jason

Now I want a straight and honest answer

FUCK THE REFS!

• Like 1

My son who is going into reffing this year has just came to me and said "Dad I would of given the Kovacic second yellow the other way" I'm trying to teach my son on the game and he watches that today and it has pulled all the confidence and energy from him wanting to do that as a job, he is fucking 14 for fucks sake.

He said "Dad I will make mistakes but based on that I won't get any help"

I rest my case...he is fucking 14

• Like 3

Think Lampard made hard task for him next season. We basically don't have any system, not many players cemented in the team, everything under question. And it after year in charge.
To be honest, its a joke, how we have two groups of players of completely different systems - Conte and Sarri ones. And it looks like Frank and Jody tryed to create some Frankenstein entire season.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Lets not beat around the bush but fuck me FL has git some shite players dotted around this starting 11...

And a lot of them started today

But did we have any other options?

I think people are being really unfair to FL regarding the players and the system. We had a mis-match set, with which he worked to get some semblance of dexency.

Let's be fair:

jorginho simply does not work for us. 

Alonso and LB has been an issue for a decade and he could not have done anything as we had a ban.

Leaders - we don't have any. Atleast the players he has brought in have that personalities.

This result could have easily gone so differently. And we would have been praising him

Not saying he has nothing to learn or is flawless. But some of the posts are just OtT

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

No because the squad is littered with absolute shite.

Exactly. Ziyech, timo, kai are automatic starters, along with literally any half decent LB and GK. I mean if we do this bare minimum without even adding a CB, we could still be good.

I feel half the reason we play 3-4-3, is because FL has no confidence in any LB that we can play. Azpi can do a job defensively, but it totally nullifies our left as an attacking outlet. Alonso can give us a goal, but disrupts attacks and is shit defensively.

If 5 players on the pitch were replaced by the 5 mentioned above, with current 5 being as subs, I feel our squad gets better multifolds.

For starters, he might want to analyze his training sessions because we have suffered fucking far too many muscle injuries and the latest two have come after a free week! 
And why is it that only the injury prone players get injured all the time? Mount, Zouma, Rüdiger, Azpi (today someone injured him with a knee) seem fine to me. Should Pulisic train alon, instead with the team?

Look at Pulisic. He started sprinting and got injured without anyone touching him. Now watch Dembele. He always injures himself when he starts sprinting and that is the same. You can't make guys like Dembele, Pulisic or Wilshere into Messi or Ronaldo, who never get injured.

I know, you will come out and say, look at Kante. He is now injury prone. Sarri destroyed his hammy last season with injections. It took him 3 months to recover from it.

The only thing Lamps could change is maybe starting Pulisic once a week because his body cannot take high intensity football

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

I bet he's telling James to play as a number 8 when we have the ball. I've got my criticisms of James but I refuse to believe he's wandering around in midfield like a toddler found his way to the toy Isle of a supermarket without his mum.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk