Super Frank Thread

19 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

I fucking loved that he did that. He is a proper Chels, Conte too was becoming a Chels, he loved it here, fond of the fans etc, then we fucked him up badly. Fans will def riot if he walks and good on him if it comes to that.

Conte took the piss out of every single Chelsea fan for 6 months (especially the ones who travel to City) Okay he's frustrated he didn't get his first choice targets fine, you still do your job and collect your paycheck, it's the football basics. 

Lampard he can show as much frustration as he wants aslong as he actually still does his job alongside it.

38 minutes ago, Abreu03 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a lot of shit for a few lines. 

Does Willian lose the ball more frequently than Pulisic? Does Pulisic dispossess players at the rate Willian does? Does Pulisic cross the ball as much as Willian? I am a fan of Pulisic and he has great potential, but do you really believe he has as good of an all around game as Willian?

Does Willian lose the ball more frequently than Pulisic? Does Pulisic dispossess players at the rate Willian does? Does Pulisic cross the ball as much as Willian? I am a fan of Pulisic and he has great potential, but do you really believe he has as good of an all around game as Willian?
Willian is One of the worst crossers I have seen

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Conte took the piss out of every single Chelsea fan for 6 months (especially the ones who travel to City) Okay he's frustrated he didn't get his first choice targets fine, you still do your job and collect your paycheck, it's the football basics. 

Lampard he can show as much frustration as he wants aslong as he actually still does his job alongside it.

Look at Inter whilst Conte ‘getting his targets’. Stop gap signings that will expire in a years time. 

Conte is just as much to blame as the board for our disaster 2017 window. He would of stagnated us for years. The only signing that would’ve helped us was Sandro 

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

He did fuck up, but the board fucked up first and fucked up badly. He near revolutionized epl, everyone was copying us, played lovely footy. He deserved much more and got shit in exchange. Average and last sec panic buys. There is no doubt in my mind we would be much stronger had we actually backed him.

10 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Look at Inter whilst Conte ‘getting his targets’. Stop gap signings that will expire in a years time. 

Conte is just as much to blame as the board for our disaster 2017 window. He would of stagnated us for years. The only signing that would’ve helped us was Sandro 

But he cant afford much better players in Inter, but still what does that say then that he is only 3pts behind a Juve that is far far stronger than Inter. He is class its simple. And if them stop gap signings give them a title, I dont think their fans will give a fuck.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

He did fuck up, but the board fucked up first and fucked up badly. He near revolutionized epl, everyone was copying us, played lovely footy. He deserved much more and got shit in exchange. Average and last sec panic buys. There is no doubt in my mind we would be much stronger had we actually backed him.

But he cant afford much better players in Inter, but still what does that say then that he is only 3pts behind a Juve that os far far stronger than Inter. He is class its simple. And if then stop gap signings give them a title, I dont think their fans will give a fuck.

Conte is setting up his inter side to stagnate for years. Just like Inter post 2010

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Conte is setting up his inter side to stagnate for years. Just like Inter post 2010

How so? The likes of AY is there to plaster holes, they look very solid and settled now, and its working. He will add again in summer, he aint stupid he knows what he is doing and the table tell us that much. Their defenders aint that old, neither their attackers. Inter has been utter shit since 2011, in comes Conte and they are flying.

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Not sure how you can say Willian has 'an all round game' when he's found massively wanting offensively. 

Put it this way, Willian is basically a defensive winger while Pulisic is an attacking winger. Pulisic has time on his side and can get better on the defensive side of things but Willian has been here for ages and I'm not even sure he has genuinely improved in any way. 

5 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Willian is consistent and doesn't dissappear for long stretches of the game.

he has TWO league goals since October, both in the same game!!!!

he doesn't disappear for stretches in games

he disappears for MONTHS

I can but take so much of the gaslighting that has went on for multiple years over certain players

47 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not sure how you can say Willian has 'an all round game' when he's found massively wanting offensively. 

Put it this way, Willian is basically a defensive winger while Pulisic is an attacking winger. Pulisic has time on his side and can get better on the defensive side of things but Willian has been here for ages and I'm not even sure he has genuinely improved in any way. 

closest he will get to all-round is if/when he gets that fro truly pimped

Image result for all round afro"

LOL @people defending Conte.

Conte has been an arrogant prick shitting on everything our club stands for. He had his agenda and did fuck all for us but promote his ego.

Good riddance. Don‘t even compare him with a legend like Lampard.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Barella, Sensi, Eriksen and Lukaku are tremendous signings! And none is 'stop gap'. 

17 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

LOL @people defending Conte.

Conte has been an arrogant prick shitting on everything our club stands for. He had his agenda and did fuck all for us but promote his ego.

Good riddance. Don‘t even compare him with a legend like Lampard.

Lampard can only dream of ever sniffing a trophy next to him let alone take a club from 10th place to Champions the following.