• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Com'n people !!!!!!! Did you honestly expect us to get anything from this game with our woeful away form???? The only hope we ever had to win this was if it was played in Lourdes. We dont have the players,or the manager to win these pressure games any more

• Like 4
  • Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottom line, and there's no getting away from it we're lacking a decent striker and have for quite a while now.

We were just beaten by a better team - this is where are and where we've been since pre-Sarri.

Sorry again mate but I disagree.Higuain on his day, or should I say in his day was superb, and Giroud is a good link player as well as scoring some great goals. They have the experience. Tammy is doin

Posted Images

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

False 9 is the best approach against these teams with what we currently have. Let's not pretend otherwise. 

This is absolute nonsense. A best approach that results mostly in defeats.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

What's worrying is we have 4 games to go. 12 points so most we can get is 78..

Man U can get 78 though one of those is against us

Spurs 82

And arsenal 81...

Points will be dropped left and right. Question is who will drop the most points.

I guess a decision will have to be made because I forgot about the EL for a sec. Either go for a top 4 finish or go for EL glory. This team can’t do both.

United will beat us too, forget top 4, we lost it months ago, fuck Sarri, fuck Sarriball, fuck false 9, fuck these shit players, fuck our board. Fuck off

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Points will be dropped left and right. Question is who will drop the most points.

I guess a decision will have to be made because I forgot about the EL for a sec. Either go for a top 4 finish or go for EL glory. This team can’t do both.

Probably us... 2 away games to come. We're shite away.  To many stupid losses have cost us. That and only beating 3 of the top. 

Though if do have a ban in place and carry on like this finishing 4th be a waste. We won't go far. Least in Europa we're half decent 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

False 9 is the best approach against these teams with what we currently have. Let's not pretend otherwise. 

Mindset is everything. And we are always one individual mistake from the entire team capitulating. THAT hasn't changed and we saw it with Emerson for the first goal. 

so when alonso was playing there wasn't roberto carlos on the bench?:P

We could potentially have gotten a draw or won this match with either Higauin or Giroud. The 2 matches we played with Liverpool earlier this season we had strikers on the pitch and we were the better team in both games.

I'm done with Sarri. This guy is never going to lead us to win anything important. If we face Arsenal in the Europa league final, I dont trust this guy to have a clue.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

United will beat us too, forget top 4, we lost it months ago, fuck Sarri, fuck Sarriball, fuck false 9, fuck these shit players, fuck our board. Fuck off

sums up my thoughts in a nutshell

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

bye 

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Because whe have shit strikers and Hazard scores sometimes as a striker

Then why Chelsea always have and buy Shit Strikers and playing after that with false 9 ? 

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Least in Europa we're half decent 

wait until we get a good team in the semis, assuming we dont fuck up the 2nd leg vs Sparta.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jorginho is pure shit

worthless in the EPL

I am not a Kovacic fangirl, but he should be staring every game at the DH DMF position

even Jorginho's passing has fallen down to a gutter level

so RLC CHO emerson were not enough to fix the squad? now also kovacic is needed on the pitch. ok 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

This is absolute nonsense. A best approach that results mostly in defeats.

And yet, a false 9 beat City and took City to penalties and starting with a striker had us lose 6-0. 

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

wait until we get a good team in the semis, assuming we dont fuck up the 2nd leg vs Sparta.

Mean for next season. Duno about this one depends who turns up. 

• Like 1
Just now, milka said:

Then why Chelsea always have and buy Shit Strikers and playing after that with false 9 ? 

We had a good striker in Costa, but Conte fucked up. Then our board bought Morata, who was not ready for PL. Sarri wanted Higauin because he knew his strenghts, so our board loaned him out. That is Sarris mistake. We should have recalled Tammy